Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Robbie Barrett View Post
    Looks like most agree your boy got battered.
    Why don't you use this unedited photo, and for honesty also admit the cut above GGG's eye was due to an accidental headbutt:

Comment

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
      I agree that if GGG went to the body early, it would have made things easier for him down the stretch.
      It would of made it worse....Triple L probably would of got stopped early if he did too.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        Because how someones face looked determines who won the fight...and you have the nerves to call someone a casual ?! Canelo was actually hurt a couple of times in the fight, GGG wasnt
        Triple L got hurt everytime Nelo hit hat left to the body. Triple L backed up everytime he got hit there....LMMFAO! You dudes are so comical

Comment

How is this even a question, Lil G looks like he just survived a damn bombing lmao, dude looks like he just fought in WW2. Canelo has one little cut.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
            This just ahows that you are casual canelo fanboy. Congrats to Canelo but his fans are little man fans like you...so annoying.
            ALL the "casual fanboys" picked Triple L to win & say he won.

Fuk the dumb shet!

Comment

A better more accurate question would be who has thicker skin? You base your dec on how an opponent looks after then gatti would have lost them alll.

Comment

It's pretty simple. Your face won't look like Golovkins if you don't eat power punch after power punch. Is that too hard to understand?

His face is evidence he was getting hit hard and clean.
                And often....LMMFAO!

Comment

GGG took the most punishment but i see this fight kinda like the Pac vs Margarito fight. I think this fight might take a few years off of Canelo's career even though he won the fight. Reason why i say this is because Canelo threw everything at GGG and still couldn't put him away. He also took a lot of hard shots from GGG. This fight remind me of how Pac vs Margarito went.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                    You people who can't comprehend the fact one guy naturally swells up more the the other should just stop. Canelo never swells up and ggg always does when he gets hit.
                    well he definitely got hit a LOT that caused lots of swelling

Comment

I guess the majority of the redness and marking magically disappeared by the post fight press conference and interviews. Ggg must have found some time to go for a swim in the ocean lol.

Nice doctored pic tho...

Comment

Working...
                      X