Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who took the most punishment Golovkin or Canelo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
    His face has gotten marked up and swollen against brook, rosado, jacobs, both canel o fights and I'm sure if I looked for more I wouldn't have much trouble.
    Naturally swells is a moronic. If you get hit in the face yea it’s gonna swell

So you’re saying against the best 3 fighters he’s faced he got hit a lot lol. No shlt

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
      But not maked and swollen like in the second fight against Canelo.

And the body shots were sick.
      No arguments from.me, that was easily the most damage he's ever taken. And no doubt those body shots are probably what separated them this time.

Comment

Canelo beat his body black and blue....GGG easily took the more punishment.

Comment

How the **** there are 10 persons that voted Canelo?

Those GGGtards...

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
            Naturally swells is a moronic. If you get hit in the face yea it’s gonna swell

So you’re saying against the best 3 fighters he’s faced he got hit a lot lol. No shlt
            Your making arguments out of thin air. If you believe every human swells up the same then fine, it's moronic to think though.

Comment

pic is not necessary

i saw the fight. canelo landed the harder power shots

ggg jabs are great but canelo stood in front of him the whole fight and still no body shots from him. first fight canelo moved, so i guess he gets a pass for no body attack but no excuse this time.

no adjustment from ggg and his camp. they got canelo to do what they exactly wanted and still no body attack. ggg took the last quarter of the fight imagine how much more effective he would have been if he had invested in the body attack instead of trying to make his pesky jab matter more than canelo power shots

no robbery. i thought canelo edged out could have gone either way

Comment

Originally posted by Johnston View Post
                His face has gotten marked up and swollen against brook, rosado, jacobs, both canel o fights and I'm sure if I looked for more I wouldn't have much trouble.
                After Jacobs

After Lemieux

HIs face generally gets marked up because he gets hit a lot but nobody has ever mashed up his face like Canelo did.

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Naturally swells lmao. When has gg ever looked ***ed up. Please tell me
                  In my avi after a fight and you havent seen the ouma fight obviously?

Comment

golovkin without a doubt. to the body and to the head.

he is not going to be the same fighter next time out. he was already on the back nine, but i'm now expecting him to bow out shortly or immediately after the rubber match. and he should.

he's made his money, the punishment of a long career in victory was punctuated by the beating he took in defeat last night.

Comment

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                      I saw G get hit with several body shots that took a while for him to fully recover from. He got rocked, just not to the head. When you watch the fight again pay attention to some of those wicked shots G took and his behavior after.
                      There were definitely some really nice body shots that got his attention. Canelo fought a good fight. Gave it his all, I still think he lost a close decision that was a little clearer than the first fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X