Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wouldn't say robbery. It was close. I had GGG up by 4. Giving Canelo the 12th is dubious at best though.

Comment

• Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
      Lost any respect I had for GGG for not hanging around for an interview. That's just lame.
      He's the first man in history who arguably got robbed twice versus the same fighter.

Comment

• Anyone have the punch stats

Comment

• Close fight. I don’t score while I’m watching live. But I felt GGG deserved the decision. I’ll have to go back and score it.

Comment

• a wise man once said.....

the better fighter will make the better adjustments

oh, and he also said.....

* Sanchez is the weak link
            * the fat red kid will lite that boy up like a christmas tree

Comment

• Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              **** these British announcers acting like it was a robbery or some ****. It was a close fight with a lot of close rounds.
              They kept saying ggg was winning rds and I was like what fight are they watching. Canelo was coming forward landing cleaner shots. I was rooting for ggg but the more they kept running their mouth the more I wanted canelo to knock ggg out.

Comment

• What a great fight. Canelo did the best work throughout the fight and deserved the win.

GGGs walkout was a disgrace

Comment

• Credit to Alvarez for having an iron chin and I have given him a lot of s**t for being pampered. A win...ugh...can't say I agree with the result of the fight, thought he lost and got outlanded in plenty of rounds BUT....i'm not a paid judge so fk it. Congrats. I said it earlier this week, you don't want to go to 12 rounds with Alvarez in a ring, we saw why when he fought Floyd.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dbabyq View Post
                    A 3rd fight makes no sense GGG will never get a fair decision vs Canelo and goldenboy promotion
                    A 3rd fight for what? So GGG can show that he can beat him three times?

Comment

• I'm confused as to how the 12th was scored for Canelo. GGG clearly won the first minute and a half and the last minute and a half was kinda even, so how was that a Canelo round?

Comment

Working...
                      X