Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I gave 12-th round to GGG. His shocking beginning with 3 in a jaw in there made it so.
    Last edited by Ajvar; 09-15-2018, 11:23 PM.

Comment

• If ever there was a fight that warranted a draw it was this one.
      Again, I felt GGG boxed more than he needed to- there were little body shots from Golovkin.
      The issue I have with Canelo and Golden boy is the way they have drawn out these two fights.
      Most fans have to agree that it didn’t need to take more than three years and the back end of GGG’s prime years to have made

Comment

• ...fcukin' robbery...again!!!

Comment

• Haahhhaaaa canelo made triple girl back the fk up the whole fight wow lmfao . Let me hear all the fkn excuses from all you triple girl fan f a g s.Dont wish for something cause you just might get it and today that was canelo in your face making you back the fk up.so much for running , let the crying begin from all you triple girl pssys. No excuses lmfao.
          Last edited by Realboxingfan1; 09-15-2018, 11:29 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
            Canelo did the damage that round.

He landed a thudding hook or uppercut, I forgot which, I'll get back to you after the replay in the middle of the round. You have to give the 12th round to canelo for that shot he landed which might be the most damaging of the fight.
            so you want to give him the round based on 1 punch landed that didn't cause a knockdown, despite the fact that he was clearly outlanded the entire round?

Comment

• Originally posted by joesaiditstrue View Post
              His eye was swollen after the first round, stop acting like a myopic ****
              U mad! It's gonna be ok. Trilogy next may.

Comment

• When will Oscar stop all these *****? It's a travesty of justice, GGG beat Canelo 7-5 become undisputed but results reversal. Didn't fancy dis

Comment

• GEE was slayed. #MexicanStyle

Comment

• De la Hoya is a snake. The guy’s bad for boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                      This is what people say to make themselves feel better about being scammed lmao. Only 30 more mins of sitting around waiting
                      Bargained for and given in exchange. Look it up. I got what I paid for. The scam was what they did to ggg.

Comment

Working...
                      X