Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo will retire only with the Floyd loss, nobody at 160 can KO him and he will win any close fight

Comment

• Canelo took centre ring most of it, was more efficient and landed bigger shots. Have to give it to him. Didn’t count the rounds but it was a great fight.

Edit: big thing to consider is Canelo hides monster shots well, absolute ATG chin

Comment

• What a ****ing robbery! Anyone saying Canelo won this fight is hands down a **** sucking Mexican.

You have to dig deep to even give Canelo 5 rounds let alone 7!!!

GGG won this fight. 99% of the media has it fir GGG. No Mexicans boxing expert saw that fight fir Canelo.

Boxing needs to change. The 10 point system has robbed of us of boxing history and great fights.

Enough is enough

Comment

• Lost any respect I had for GGG for not hanging around for an interview. That's just lame.

Comment

• lol...it was a good close fight. I thought GGG won 7 rounds but it was close and we all knew if it was close Canelo would win. Now, you have to give it to Canelo, he took it to GGG worked the body was right there, I just saw GGG being more active and winning more rounds. I'll see a 3rd fight for sure!!!

Comment

• Golovkin was robbed again

Comment

• Daniel Jacob's is the next Boogyman???

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                  It was a great fight, I thought Golovkin closed the show but props to Canelo. I dont want to see another one honestly, Golovkin will just be older and he will get smoked next time. You had a good run Champ but its over.
                  How did GGG close the show. in the last round , clearly a Canelo rd. GGG wouldn't even engage he literally ran. De La Hoya Style.

Comment

• I don't get how Canelo won the same way that Golovkin supposedly lost the 1st fight. Golovkin was slipping a loottt of Saul's punches. Yeah Canelo landed but Golovkin fought a fight people thought he couldn't. Coming forward I guess only works for Alvarez

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                      huh??? Canelo walked him down fought him toe to toe and busted his ass up!!!!!!
                      STFU Larry, if you love this sport and have a piece of a boxing brain, don't support that decision.

GBP and HBO cards need to die.

Comment

Working...
                      X