Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo Edges Golovkin With Majority Decision in Action Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ****ing joke...boxing is dead

Comment

• Originally posted by anonymous2.0 View Post
      I'm confused as to how the 12th was scored for Canelo. GGG clearly won the first minute and a half and the last minute and a half was kinda even, so how was that a Canelo round?
      go get your eyes checked canelo batters GGG in the 12th so much GGG was running away

Comment

• Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
        smh @ anyone who gave the 12th to GGG. canelo was walking him down and GGG was running away, it looked like he was done or about to gert stopped.
        Canelo rallied big time in the 12th and he needed it. I thought GGG won rounds 10 and 11.

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
          This was a very close fight idk what some of ya are biiitching about really

Canelo was in front of ggg all night

Ggg ain’t do shiiit and that’s a shame cuz of all that high ko numbers talk
          He visibly hurt Canelo at least 2 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brz_Pugilist View Post
            Boxing is a joke because of decisions like this. This was at best a draw. No way Alvarez won 7 rounds. What a joke.
            You need to remove your bias. Canelo definitely won this fight 7 rounds to 5. There were certainly close rounds but Canelo won a close but clear decision.

Comment

• GGG should have invested to the body early and often. GGG thinks that Canelo was using performance enhancers for the first fight but now that's he's "clean" you don't test that and invest in the body? Terrible strategy especially after seeing the last few rounds. Who knows maybe he could of sealed the deal but he head hunted instead and forgot the body work.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hatesrats View Post
                Canelo Alvarez Vs. Mayweather II
                For the lineal middleweight championship of the world!

Comment

• And John Rawling is the worst commentator out there. The guys a d!ck. "Alvarez is in trouble!" Er, no he's not John.

Comment

• had it 7-5 for GGG, but it was a really close fight, so I'm not too annoyed with the decision. Everyone knew if it was a close fight Canelo would get the nod, that's just the reality of prize fighting. It was a excellent fight with both guys throwing and taking HARD shots, and just a few seconds of clinching, unlike a Mayweather fight. No rematch, GGG time to retire, you're too old and your power has dwindled.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kiowhatta View Post
                      If ever there was a fight that warranted a draw it was this one.
                      Again, I felt GGG boxed more than he needed to- there were little body shots from Golovkin.
                      The issue I have with Canelo and Golden boy is the way they have drawn out these two fights.
                      Most fans have to agree that it didn’t need to take more than three years and the back end of GGG’s prime years to have made

fcuk Golovkin..... if he was prepared to be a man of his word, he could have had that fight back in 2016

when he refused to negotiate on weight with a SUPERSTAR, despite being willing to fight no-hopers at 154..... he resigned himself to fighting a genuine middleweight when Canelo was ready..... well, he got what he wanted so hard luck for him

Comment

Working...
                      X