No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Beto El Lobo View Post
    Who the hell wants to pay for another boring fight ? Floyd is so irrelevant these days that he wants to be in the spotlight. He’s done. Let him challenge Spence, or Thurman.
    I have to agree. Both of them are irrelevant to some degree or why doesn't Pac want to face Crawford? It's hard to get as excited as the first time but should still appeal to fans of Mayweather and Pacquiao. It is like Roy Jones vs Trinidad. I saw that fight at a bar and it was cool actually because all the casuals there knew those two boxers and so they were into it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Canelo/GGG obviously.

Or maybe you think Wilder/Fury, if it even happens, is bigger?
      I dont even think Wilder Fury is happening so happy to go with GGG who I hope spanks that PED user.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobby Shaw View Post
        I can't imagine what's going on in khan's head right now. Hopefully we can see Khan-Brook meaning to say the December month will be stacked.
        Floyd must get enjoyment out of bursting Khan's bubble. I know I do.

Comment

• This will be as exciting as Roy Jones vs Bernard Hopkins II!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
            A 42yr old vs a 40yr old? No thanks, unless it is free. ZZZ

We would have to go through months and months of the crazies telling about how Pac won. (slow motion, frame by frame, fight in reverse, etc)
            This fight may be a lot of things, but FREE isn't one of them!

Comment

• Originally posted by BoZz View Post
              man he should fight someone legit, pacquiao was done a long time ago...this guy makes money by doing nothing
              Done according to whom? He is still fighting and winning. You sound like a hater.

Comment

• I'd actually like this fight to happen, I won't pay for it but I'll definitely watch it.

There isn't a fight that can be made on his planet that could get more casual fans involved.

More attention to boxing is better for everyone involved.

If they did somehow manage to put this on with Wilder/Fury (can't see it tbh) then it would quite possibly break PPV records and bring a hell of a lot more attention to Wilder if he kos Fury.

I can't see why people are moaning about this fight?? Would you really rather see Pac vs Khan??

Comment

• Originally posted by SAINTSTEVE View Post
                  I have to agree. Both of them are irrelevant to some degree or why doesn't Pac want to face Crawford? It's hard to get as excited as the first time but should still appeal to fans of Mayweather and Pacquiao. It is like Roy Jones vs Trinidad. I saw that fight at a bar and it was cool actually because all the casuals there knew those two boxers and so they were into it.

LOL irrelevant my a** it'll still be one of the biggest money fights in boxing.

The reason why they're still relevant is because people like Spence and Crawford being divas and not fighting each other!!

Comment

• Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    A 42yr old vs a 40yr old? No thanks, unless it is free. ZZZ

We would have to go through months and months of the crazies telling about how Pac won. (slow motion, frame by frame, fight in reverse, etc)
                    Yet these two would mow thru the WW division as it stands right now I have no doubt about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      Trying to steal headlines from Canelo vs GGG he congrats to him he did it, now trending and have people talking

I don't care for a rematch, don't even care who wins. Mayweather can lose his 0 at this point and it won't even matter to be honest

But hey if they have Wealthy Investors willing to put up BIG MONEY for them to fight again they would be foolish to turn it down. I still doubt it is happening at least not as soon as December!

Boxing and the Division has moved on, I don't care but I will watch
                      We all know mayweather too well, lol... However I'm Not gonna lie, if it happens I would get the ppv just a reason for a get together. Pretty sure we'll all be drunk to care what's going on in the fight unless of course someone gets dropped.

Comment

Working...
                      X