No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by daggum View Post
    floyd always fights them coming off big wins!
    Pacquiao on the other hand would be getting prime Mayweather

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
    you know that was 100% deliberate to piss off Oscar by taking some of the buzz. He stays f'ing with him. Lmaooo
    Oh **** actually you are 100% right. Didn't he do this same type of **** before with his McGregor fight lol. This rematch might not even happen.

Comment

• With that news, perhaps the WBA will strip Thurman, tell him youre our champion in the waiting, so they could offer the belt to the winner of the MayPac2.

Wba wants easy money - cant get it from.uber inactive thurman

Comment

• I'm ok if they milk this rematch for 5yrs like they did their first fight

By that time, it will be on ESPN Deportes for free

Comment

• Not buying it.

Comment

• all those idiots who said the first one was boring... will buy it again lol. Floyd knows how to pimp the public so why not fight again.

Comment

• ... and somewhere in the UK, amir kahn is throwing a Kylo Ren type tantrum!!!
              hahahahahaahahahahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                i told people mcgregor wouldnt be his last fight. his undefeated record means a lot to him but what is even more important is getting some attention and getting the spotlight back on him for a few months. thats worth the risk. its not about money at all hes got enough of that already
                Just a question of time before the Presidential run......

Comment

• People say they don’t care but this got over 100 posts on a day when arguably the greatest fight in history is taking place. I wonder why-LOL!

Comment

• I don't believe it! I think May and Pac just messing with Khan's head! Amir, wake up! Pac has options too...DUMMY!

Comment

• This rematch is as real as that fake $50M Broner deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X