Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So far, the only fight scheduled in December is Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk. Maybe Spence and someone. Maybe Joshua and someone. Wilder and someone. You get the drift. If Manny and May are in December, we are all watching whether we buy it, illegally stream it, wait for the following week on showtime, go to someone’s house, movie theater, etc. We are watching because WE can’t help it. WE are boxing junkies and WE will get suckered in at the last minute right in December and Manny and Floyd both know it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef View Post
      Another lame attempt to overshadow the biggest fight of the year

It's becoming a pattern with Floyd

What biggest fight of the year?

Comment

• Originally posted by markther View Post
        So far, the only fight scheduled in December is Adonis Stevenson vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk. Maybe Spence and someone. Maybe Joshua and someone. Wilder and someone. You get the drift. If Manny and May are in December, we are all watching whether we buy it, illegally stream it, wait for the following week on showtime, go to someone’s house, movie theater, etc. We are watching because WE can’t help it. WE are boxing junkies and WE will get suckered in at the last minute right in December and Manny and Floyd both know it.
        speak for yourself lol. I won't be watching this crap. This is nothing but a money grab if it happens that is PAC won't fight in the states due to taxes.

Comment

• Originally posted by BLACK KNOT View Post
          speak for yourself lol. I won't be watching this crap. This is nothing but a money grab if it happens that is PAC won't fight in the states due to taxes.
          Your full of sh@t! LOL!!! You will be watching it, IF it happens. Stop lying! If there are NO other interesting fights on, YOU will watch; or take a sneak peak at who is winning. I do it all the time when I say I’m not watching. I don’t even know you and I can guarantee you will be curious when it’s on

Comment

• "nobody cares" the reaction to it says otherwise lol. Floyd is a master pimp. he'll keep pimping these casuals until the wheels fall off.

but watch how the same people who said Manny still had it after Matthysse call him washed up again when Floyd has been more inactive.

every time Canelo fights Floyds steals the publicity. master pimp. he has the media by the balls.

Comment

• Originally posted by ashadam View Post
              What biggest fight of the year?
              Canelo/GGG obviously.

Or maybe you think Wilder/Fury, if it even happens, is bigger?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                I don't think Pacquiao fans can handle a second lost to Floyd.

This could be bad on catastrophic level.

Poor bast@rds haven't gotten over the first loss.
                Lmfao!!!!!!

Comment

• Dear lord, please not this again

Comment

• I have to congratulate the woman beater *Floyd on his continuous A+ trolling of a mere con

Comment

• Floyd/manny co main wilder/fury or vice versa I’ll pay to see that

Comment

Working...
                      X