Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather, Pacquiao Trade Words - Plot Rematch For 2018

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• floyd always fights them coming off big wins!

Comment

• This has to be just to get people talking. Manny has a title put Thurman is the champ still right? So the belt he has is useless. Plus they didn't make Spence vs Garcia this year so there wouldn't be 2 PPV fights back to back. Wilder vs Fury would do less numbers if this were to happen.

Comment

• Yes the fight that no one is asking for! Pay us another $100 to watch an even bigger bore.

Comment

• 120+ comments in just 10 mins after theyd post this deym you guys already pumped out and excited to see this 2 kings fighting again hahaha

Comment

• If fought overseas it would be nice if Vegas would still have premier matches that night and end with closed circuit screening.

Us fans gotta congregate somewhere for last time it was like no other.
            Last edited by WholeSoul75; 09-15-2018, 11:57 AM.

Comment

• Money is running low again. No way to sustain the lavish spending. Time to fool the gullible fans and take their money again. Anyone buying this is a complete ******. We ll see nothing different from the last fight. Pac might try harder and Floyd will be more defensive. You will see another stinker basically.

Comment

• I'd rather see Floyd fight 50 Cent. Or maybe we can get that superfight with Ronda Rousey that we were all waiting for.

Comment

• I'm gonna say the rematch will be a whole lot better. That's all I can hope for but I know Floyd will be planning on a safety first 100 million payday. Tis what it tis.

Comment

• Oh please god no

At their age an exhibition match would be more appropriate

Comment

• Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
                      LOL at the timing

you know that was 100% deliberate to piss off Oscar by taking some of the buzz. He stays f'ing with him. Lmaooo

Comment

Working...
                      X