Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Usyk vs. Bellew Finalized - November 10 in Manchester Arena

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bellew is a far better boxer than given credit for and has been very competitive against his best opposition. I think this will be a tightly contested affair, with Usyk winning down the stretch.

Comment

im going to hold my hands up here, i know nothing about usyk, boxing rec says 15 fights, 31years old etc,

if i took usyk & compare him to AJ 15 fights is it fair to say usyk is more advanced?

we "as fans" know what we are getting with TB, seasoned pro, slippy,box/puncher.. the weight loss might drain him as he looked "right" in haye2 fight,
      tony will get up if knocked down,he will give his last in the ring.

i have watched a clip on tube on usyk & the 1st thought was clumsy ..

7 pages in & everyone is saying TB will loose,lets just wait & see

Comment

We are getting slammed for PPV's in the UK this year with SKY, BT and ITV this Autumn/Winter.

This fight will do well though and i'll be watching it for sure.

Comment

What does Bellew walk around at?

Comment

Tony Bellew is now a PPV fighter and his pay cheque demands the fight be on PPV but Bellew will not earn anywhere near as much as he did to fight Haye. Bellew easily has enough money to retire and enjoy the rest of his life. But! He has decided to come back for glory and become undisputed Cruiserweight champ. In the modern age when it’s all about money, the courage and ambition of Tony Bellew, demands respect!

Comment

Originally posted by HI-TECH Boxing View Post
              Wilder fans are now starting to accuse Usyk of doping.

You guys want to hear something funny?
              Wilder's career.

It's always the foreign fighters. Usyk, AJ, Pac, Loma.
              Never the American fighters.
              It really is pathetic isn’t it

For some of these clowns it’s not even about the boxing .... it’s the b**ching back and for in-between fights

Usyk is a class . Has been for years

Comment

Bellew is fooooked. Lets hope he makes it safe home to his wife and kids

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  What does Bellew walk around at?
                  He's pretty fat is all I know....

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                    Warren has had ggg v canelo, Pacquiao fights & loads of big name fighters on boxnation over the years. They've been great value for money while hearn has carried on where he left off with his ppv formula. It was the harrison haye fight that killed ppv & it was hearn behind it

Yes, and please tell me what Billy joe saunders, tyson fury or even the GGG canelo rematch can be expected on Boxnation?

I'll tell you.. none.

Because whilst boxnation is still there charging its subscription, warren has moved those fighters, aswell as frampton and warrington over to BT sport PPV.

The GGG / Canelo 2 fight is £16.95.. regardless of whether you have BT sport and boxnation and regardless of your provider. So the first fight was included with all other content for 12 quid... now you pay 12 quid for re-runs.. **** all top fighters and have to spend another 17 for the rematch ? But hearns the only crook.

The warrington / frampton fight, PPV. why? because Frank deems it as such.

Eubank on ITV for the IBO belt, that was PPV .. but its only hearn that's the crook.

You also completely failed to acknbowledge that the buyrates of the cards i mentioned previously proved that the market dictates what is PPV. If the buyrate is there, it goes PPV.. because boxing exists to make money, not to make you happy.

Hearns the bad guy, but feel free to come let me know when frampton vs warrington does more buys than whyte / parker or Haye v Bellew.

Comment

Originally posted by Mammoth View Post
                      He's pretty fat is all I know....
                      LOL.

I thought he was looking a lil big one of the last times I've seen him. Guess it shouldn't be hard to lose some fat.

Comment

Working...
                      X