Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amir fu*%ing khan!

Comment

Originally posted by Snoop Frog View Post
      Agree that he should have been banned more than 6 months.

I've got Canelo winning 7-5 in part 2. I want GGG to win, but Canelo is in his physical prime and GGG is 36. They're may be some truth to Canelo finding something in GGG in the last three rounds of part 1 that he can exploit.

I hope I'm very wrong. Here's to a great fight
      Well said, I could post the same thing, Canelo 7-5, although I hope GGG proves me wrong.

Comment

Still anal sore about that KO I see.

Comment

Khan you should have stayed with Golden Boy. Haymon never made the fights you wanted. Did not help you get the May fight. We got stuck with Berto 🤮. So you agreed on the Canelo fight cuz you were not getting the prized fights you wanted.

Comment

He really is trying to find an excuse for all of his failures...sad

Comment

Khan has a legitimate reason to want this.
              Canelo pretty much retired Khan and if he was on the peds tgats gotta be a hard pill to swallow for Amir.

Comment

It should be a lifetime ban for all juicers; Especially when it comes to fighting smaller fighters moving up in weight and you are roided to the hilt. Then let them appeal the lifetime ban in a years time. Khan a welterweight leaping up two weight divisions to middleweight could have been seriously injured by that steroid cheat Alvarez.

Comment

Valid points by both. Khans life could have been ruined by the cheating ginger. How people support clenelo is as bad as being a *******.

Comment

Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
                    Khan just mad cuz Canelo made him a life long highlight with that KO.
                    Canelo needed a glass jawed 140 pounder with two fights at ww, off for a year, to make himself look like a power puncher. Heck, both times he KO he looked like that. Kirkland couldn't talk before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Progrssive_Jedi View Post
                      Canelo needed a glass jawed 140 pounder with two fights at ww, off for a year, to make himself look like a power puncher. Heck, both times he KO he looked like that. Kirkland couldn't talk before the fight.
                      Both them signed a contract, I have no sympathy or excuse for them unlike you.

Comment

Working...
                      X