Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo Should Have Been Banned, GGG Wins Quite Easy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Khan: Canelo Should Have Been Banned, GGG Wins Quite Easy

Former world champion Amir Khan is still shaking his head at Mexican star Saul "Canelo" Alvarez. Khan has long stated that a lifetime ban should have been issued when Canelo tested positive for clenbuterol back in February. Canelo, who received a six month suspension from the Nevada State Athletic Commission, has stated in several interviews that his positive tests were a direct result of ingesting contaminated meat.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Maybe khan is the one who needs clenbuterol in his 9 year old chin

Comment

Cool this offsets Roachs prediction. Now I dont have to worry about any curses.

Comment

Dan Rafael, well respected ESPN boxing analyst, said today he is picking GGG.

“I picked GGG to win the 1st fight, he really did, even if they called it a draw. I see no reason to change my pick. I still like GGG winning another decision. And I look at it even more so this time. The other guy is coming off a 1 year layoff, a knee surgery, and if your a person that thinks he did performance enhancing drugs on purpose, he will go into this fight without that benefit.”

Comment

Originally posted by KO MX View Post
          Maybe khan is the one who needs clenbuterol in his 9 year old chin
          Blah!!! That's some funny sht. They should let Khan fight with head gear and Chin protection to make it fair from now on.

Comment

If there is any fairness and justice in the world God, please let GGG ko Canelo

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
              Cool this offsets Roachs prediction. Now I dont have to worry about any curses.
              We need to tally up all the jinx predictions and see. Whoever has more loses.

Comment

Khan spoke well and I agree with him. It will be a shocker to me if Canelo wins Saturday night.

Comment

Originally posted by markther View Post
                  Dan Rafael, well respected ESPN boxing analyst, said today he is picking GGG.

“I picked GGG to win the 1st fight, he really did, even if they called it a draw. I see no reason to change my pick. I still like GGG winning another decision. And I look at it even more so this time. The other guy is coming off a 1 year layoff, a knee surgery, and if your a person that thinks he did performance enhancing drugs on purpose, he will go into this fight without that benefit.”
                  Well respected by who? Rafael is a ESPN biased writer, he's in the same category as Dougie Fisher, Montoya, Steve Kim.

Comment

Originally posted by OldTerry View Post
                    Khan spoke well and I agree with him. It will be a shocker to me if Canelo wins Saturday night.
                    I have to admit Khan and Dan Rafael from ESPN made some real valid points. I had Canelo winning by decision, not so sure right now. Interesting fight!

Comment

Working...
                    X