Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
    For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ
    No they don’t

Aj is the king and until both of those guys step up to fight him instead of yapping band making excuses

Aj is hw boxing

Comment

You maybe ranked # 4 behind Fury, Wilder, and Ortiz

Comment

Don’t bring up belts because they were bought by Eddie Hearn

Comment

I hope you don’t put the boxing world to sleep again, it’s starting to become consistent

Comment

He the #1 ranked Ducker

Comment

Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
              No they don’t

Aj is the king and until both of those guys step up to fight him instead of yapping band making excuses

Aj is hw boxing
              For you maybe...

Just because you've an AJ poster over your single bed. Do you kiss it goodnight & then wake up to defend his honour on here🙈😂

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
                I'm assuming all the guys who have fury as number 1 heavyweight will have Thurman as number 1 welterweight still?
                Who actually has Fury as #1?

Comment

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
                  For you maybe...

Just because you've an AJ poster over your single bed. Do you kiss it goodnight & then wake up to defend his honour on here🙈😂
                  He has a poster of Eddie on the left and Barry on the right

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                    fcuk off Poshua Spice

Fury beat the man before you did, and Fury did not duck Wilder like you did

I don't have a big problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... until Joshua (or one of his fangirls) starts running around saying that he is the man

and Wlad would not have ducked Wilder either

Wilder is an undefeated champ who is not ducking anyone..... and Fury is an undefeated ex-champ who is not ducking anyone..... pick whoever you want for 1/2, but BOTH rank higher than Joshua

1) Wilder/Fury
                    2) Wilder/Fury
                    3) Joshua

as I said.....

1) I don't have a problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... that fight is not overdue yet, and I fully understand why they have other plans..... if Joshua could not sell 90k tickets at Wembley, he would have fought Wilder already..... but the result of your actions are 2)....

2) you simply cannot call yourself the man

give yourself an uppercut, Poshua..... for talking shht but being unwilling to back up your words with action
                    Fury already did that. AJ is not into punching himself in the face.

I am amazed you can call an ex champ that has had a 3 year hiatus no 2 in the division based on your notion that he was undefeated and it is believed he will fight Wilder. Let’s say he pulls out injured of that fight is he still ranked no2 ?or anyone that agrees to fight Wilder moves up in ranking?

Comment

Originally posted by Dramacyde View Post
                      I put Wilder, Ortiz, Fury & Dubois over AJ
                      Who the hell is Dubois????

Comment

Working...
                      X