Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

ANTHONY JOSHUA has taunted Tyson Fury by telling the Gypsy King he gave up the throne in the heavyweight division. The WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF champion - who is preparing to defend his belts against Alexander Povetkin next week - believes he is the No.1 at the weight and Fury must beat him to regain the crown.
    [Click Here To Read More]

For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ

Comment

shut yo robotic ass up. worry about not putting up another stinker vs Pedvetkin

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        ANTHONY JOSHUA has taunted Tyson Fury by telling the Gypsy King he gave up the throne in the heavyweight division. The WBA, WBO, IBO and IBF champion - who is preparing to defend his belts against Alexander Povetkin next week - believes he is the No.1 at the weight and Fury must beat him to regain the crown.
        [Click Here To Read More]

fcuk off Poshua Spice

Fury beat the man before you did, and Fury did not duck Wilder like you did

I don't have a big problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... until Joshua (or one of his fangirls) starts running around saying that he is the man

and Wlad would not have ducked Wilder either

Wilder is an undefeated champ who is not ducking anyone..... and Fury is an undefeated ex-champ who is not ducking anyone..... pick whoever you want for 1/2, but BOTH rank higher than Joshua

1) Wilder/Fury
        2) Wilder/Fury
        3) Joshua

as I said.....

1) I don't have a problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... that fight is not overdue yet, and I fully understand why they have other plans..... if Joshua could not sell 90k tickets at Wembley, he would have fought Wilder already..... but the result of your actions are 2)....

2) you simply cannot call yourself the man

give yourself an uppercut, Poshua..... for talking shht but being unwilling to back up your words with action

Comment

I agree with josh. To an extent, as josh has a good resume.But having said that wilder v josh was to decide who was king. So if fury beats wilder, fury is the man

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
            For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ

he is not

he just says he is, but that is not the same thing

there is literally no justification to suggest otherwise..... or else, the Wilder/Fury winner would not be able to lay claim to that title without beating Joshua..... as you suggested

Comment

Only 22 fights. You can't knock his resume.

Comment

Anyone who walks around saying they are number, are usually not number one. Hence the reason to walk around and say it.
                Last edited by Nomadic; 09-12-2018, 07:14 PM.

Comment

Fury is just a fart in the wind.

Comment

Not unless he beats Povetkin, that should still make him #1. Povetkin has the best resume out of all the heavyweights.

Comment

Working...
                    X