Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The resume of Wilder and Fury put together cannot match Povetkin's which stands at #3 in all the sanctioning bodies. What are you guys watching? I believe most US fans listen to boxing commentary on radio rather than pay to go watch bouts.

Surprisingly, no one is talking about Povetkin's resume yet they are hailing Fury's

Comment

Fury fan but yeah, AJ is #1 for me on resume, especially if he beats Povetkin. I'd pick Fury and Wilder to beat him though.

Comment

number 1 chicken**** yellowbelly

that's the only number 1 agay is because hes the coward of the country avoiding being spread-eagled but that's what cowards do hes known as the Wembley duck homegrown fresh chicken.........

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          nope, Klitschko was undefeated
          Not a boxing historian I take it? He'd already suffered 3 defeats by knockout when he fought Fury.

Comment

I'm assuming all the guys who have fury as number 1 heavyweight will have Thurman as number 1 welterweight still?

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
              I'm assuming all the guys who have fury as number 1 heavyweight will have Thurman as number 1 welterweight still?
              Yes and???

Comment

Being number one is pointless if you are not the lineal champion if you ask me.

Comment

Hold up hold up this guy is getting outta hand now. Martin was a squash job the dude is in it for that money that mf didn’t care about that damn belts nor wanting to be the best. Vlad fought hard but his time is up as far as boxing. And that damn Parker fight was just bs all the way around. Don’t see y it was that easy to fight those 3 but so hard to fight wilder or hell even fury aj stop with the bs it’s getting sad now

Comment

Originally posted by JcLazyX210 View Post
                    Yes and???
                    Good cause I don't want to see a double standard.

Comment

I put Wilder, Ortiz, Fury & Dubois over AJ

Comment

Working...
                      X