Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by niceyboo3 View Post
    I got a little lost there

fair call..... I meant that he was the man at heavyweight, and had been for YEARS..... there was daylight between him and Povetkin, and daylight between Povetkin and everyone else..... until Fury dethroned him..... Joshua beat a recently defeated EX-champ who had question marks over whether he still had it

Comment

Not if Fury beats Wilder, he will have disposed of 2 proven champions... while Joshua has fought zero.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rassclart View Post
        Do you have a problem with Wilder ducking Klitschko time and time again and yet claiming to be ‘the man?’

YEP lol

IF Wilder said that, then he was dreaming

Klitschko was obviously the man until he lost to Fury

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
          Smiles, you wish but no one does it better than AJ.
          I know it will not go down well with you but nobody cares.

he could lose to BOTH Fury and Wilder lol

so yea, smiles

cool story bro

Comment

I you are going on who has the best wins Joshua is 100% the number one in the division . 3 belts to wilders one pbc belt

Wilder is the longest champ at the moment but buried his peanut head in the sand when klitscko was around . Wilder is the welfare champ

Then you have the sesh lord champ fury who had beaten decent fighters until he found the marching powder and lost all the belts

Rankings
            1 - Joshua (**** house dosser)
            2- Fury (*****)
            3 - Wilder (paper champ / Americas great hope)

Comment

Originally posted by Nomadic View Post
              Anyone who walks around saying they are number, are usually not number one. Hence the reason to walk around and say it.
              I guess thats the same for Fury and Wilder as well then

Joshua is definitely number 1 right now. If Fury wins against Wilder I think he would take back the top spot, kinda proves he is still as good as he was when he beat Wlad, and gives him 2 great wins on his resume. If Wilder wins it would depend on how I thought Fury looked. I wouldnt put Wilder no.1 if Fury looks crap and gets knocked out, but if Fury looks sharp and fit, and Wilder beats him, then fair play.

Comment

he's no 1 now and after Fury/Wilder.. the fact is even if AJ beat either Fury/Wilder, critics will still try to make him feel he's not done anything.
                Not many heavyweight champions of the past hold the same cards as AJ in just 21 fights. If Wilder's been pressured to unify since he's won his belt in the same way fans is pressuring AJ to unify with Wilder for undisputed now, he won't have that number of fights (40) and still boasting of one belt.. The AJ/WD is going to happen AJ want it and am sure wilder also it I don't see one ducking the other..

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                  For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ
                  You must be joking right?

Comment

Josh has claim to be no1 as everyone is gunning for him.
                    But nobody can really stake that claim outright until they fight each other. I mean, Wilder, Fury, Povetkin, Josh. None have fought each other yet?
                    Thats just lazy in comparison to the past.

Comment

Please how many risky fight has Wilder taken in the HW division?
                      1. Ortiz
                      2.?
                      3.?

Are you guys a fan of this sport at all?

Whether we accept it or not, Joshua is the best and #1 HW in the world. He's fighting Povetkin who has the best resume in the division yet you guys disrespect his achievements?

Comment

Working...
                      X