Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
    fcuk off Poshua Spice

Fury beat the man before you did, and Fury did not duck Wilder like you did

I don't have a big problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... until Joshua (or one of his fangirls) starts running around saying that he is the man

and Wlad would not have ducked Wilder either

Wilder is an undefeated champ who is not ducking anyone..... and Fury is an undefeated ex-champ who is not ducking anyone..... pick whoever you want for 1/2, but BOTH rank higher than Joshua

1) Wilder/Fury
    2) Wilder/Fury
    3) Joshua

as I said.....

1) I don't have a problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... that fight is not overdue yet, and I fully understand why they have other plans..... if Joshua could not sell 90k tickets at Wembley, he would have fought Wilder already..... but the result of your actions are 2)....

2) you simply cannot call yourself the man

give yourself an uppercut, Poshua..... for talking shht but being unwilling to back up your words with action
    Do you have a problem with Wilder ducking Klitschko time and time again and yet claiming to be ‘the man?’

Comment

Originally posted by Sosay View Post
      Nobody is #1 yet. Id rank AJ, Wilder, and Fury in that order but AJ has to except the Fight against the winner.
      That will declare the #1 for a moment.
      Its accept not except. Ffs did you attend the same finishing school as Crazy Legs Crane?

Comment

All hail the KING!!!
        No one does it better.
        You rule over the division with your mighty combinations.
        Others bow before your feet in tremble.
        All hail the KING!!

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
          fcuk off Poshua Spice

Fury beat the man before you did, and Fury did not duck Wilder like you did

I don't have a big problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... until Joshua (or one of his fangirls) starts running around saying that he is the man

and Wlad would not have ducked Wilder either

Wilder is an undefeated champ who is not ducking anyone..... and Fury is an undefeated ex-champ who is not ducking anyone..... pick whoever you want for 1/2, but BOTH rank higher than Joshua

1) Wilder/Fury
          2) Wilder/Fury
          3) Joshua

as I said.....

1) I don't have a problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... that fight is not overdue yet, and I fully understand why they have other plans..... if Joshua could not sell 90k tickets at Wembley, he would have fought Wilder already..... but the result of your actions are 2)....

2) you simply cannot call yourself the man

give yourself an uppercut, Poshua..... for talking shht but being unwilling to back up your words with action
          Smiles, you wish but no one does it better than AJ.
          I know it will not go down well with you but nobody cares.

Comment

Originally posted by Laligalaliga View Post
            All hail the KING!!!
            No one does it better.
            You rule over the division with your mighty combinations.
            Others bow before your feet in tremble.
            All hail the KING!!
            You should probably stop swinging off AJs nutsack for 1 minute

And use your energy to people interested in his fight that’s in a week and change that nobody gives a f.uck about

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
              For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ
              how? If the winner faces AJ and beats him that that is the number one. They need to face each other first.

Comment

For the time being

But whoever the winner is of Wilder /Fury leaps over AJ
                Spot on; Ditto!

Comment

Let AJ continue to fight his mandatory opponents . I promise you that he would become one of the most irrelevant Heavyweight champions in history by avoiding risky challengers.

Comment

Not Going to disagree with you

Without a true king of a division it’s all subjective and just opinions really

Like I’ve said not anAJ fan but just because he’s faced better competition overall then wilder since Fury went ghost that’s the only reason right now so yeah it is on a technicality not because he’s earned the crown

But if someone has Wilder #1 because they think AJs team convinced him not to take the Wilder fight and made him look like he has no nuts or Fury is the man because he was the one to beat the man when it actually mattered can’t really Disagree with that either

I think the thing we both agree on is whoever wins between Fury / Wilder is the new #1 no questions

yea, spot on

I pretty much agreed with everything you said in the prior post as well

you convinced me, I no longer object to folks calling AJ the king at heavyweight

but, it will annoy the fk out of me every time AJ says it..... he passed on that right

Comment

He's number one, yes.

But we need to know who the best is. And that can only be determined by fighting the other guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X