Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: I'm Number 1 at Heavyweight - Fury Lost That Right!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

spoilt beetch thinking he's special with his inheritance. but its gonna get taken back off him.

Comment

If you have to name reasons why you think you’re number 1, then you’re not really number 1. Fans make that vote. You gave up that claim when Wilder turned you into a ***** in front of the world.

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        if he is not the best, that number means nothing

and you simply cannot lay claim to ANYTHING, without being willing to prove it

what you say makes no sense..... if he is definitely number one, like you say..... then how the fk could the winner of Fury/Wilder "leapfrog" him, without fighting him

and yea, I do not care what the organisations say..... them, and their differing reasons/systems for coming to the conclusion they come to

the fact is..... not only could Joshua lose to either of them, he is unwilling to fight one of them..... which does not sound like #1 at all to me
        I agree with everything you wrote

But for me you have to have someone ranked at #1 in a division even if in reality it means nothing it’s all subjective unless anfighter proves it

I’ll compare it to the WW division. With Thurman being off due to injury so long let’s say you remove him from the #1 position due to inactivity. That would leave in most people’s opinion either Spence or Crawford would elevate to the #1 spot but neither have done much at WW and it’s all subjective

Let’s just say for argument sake people have Crawford at #1 but if Spence fights Porter and wins he would have leapfrogged Crawford IMo as the #1 without having to fight Crawford because he fought the next biggest available threat and won l. Although to me Wilder /Fury /AJ is a bit different it’s kind of the same l.

AJs #1 by beingnat the right place right time he hasn’t cemented his spot and that’s why the winner of Wilder /Fury will leapfrog him withoutnfighting him

Boxing is such a f.ucking carnival that the best fighting the best sometimes never happen for a variety of reason so fans /media ranking are mostly going to be subjective unless a fighter can proven without a doubt he’s #1

Again all this is my opinion and really doesn’t mean sh.it in the grand scheme of things

But for right now AJ #1 BUT BECAUSE his team was unwilling to make the Wilder fight to see for certain his position isn’t set in stone and he’ll be #2 probably after December

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

But for me you have to have someone ranked at #1 in a division even if in reality it means nothing it’s all subjective unless anfighter proves it

I’ll compare it to the WW division. With Thurman being off due to injury so long let’s say you remove him from the #1 position due to inactivity. That would leave in most people’s opinion either Spence or Crawford would elevate to the #1 spot but neither have done much at WW and it’s all subjective

Let’s just say for argument sake people have Crawford at #1 but if Spence fights Porter and wins he would have leapfrogged Crawford IMo as the #1 without having to fight Crawford because he fought the next biggest available threat and won l. Although to me Wilder /Fury /AJ is a bit different it’s kind of the same l.

AJs #1 by beingnat the right place right time he hasn’t cemented his spot and that’s why the winner of Wilder /Fury will leapfrog him withoutnfighting him

Boxing is such a f.ucking carnival that the best fighting the best sometimes never happen for a variety of reason so fans /media ranking are mostly going to be subjective unless a fighter can proven without a doubt he’s #1

Again all this is my opinion and really doesn’t mean sh.it in the grand scheme of things

But for right now AJ #1 BUT BECAUSE his team was unwilling to make the Wilder fight to see for certain his position isn’t set in stone and he’ll be #2 probably after December
          Keep telling your self BS
          Who made fury no 3 your father?

Comment

Originally posted by auxism View Post
            Keep telling your self BS
            Who made fury no 3 your father?
            What the f.uck you even crying about

Really my father that’s the insult you choose

I’ve said this whole time that there isn’t a definitive#1 since Klit lost and Fury went ghost

Right now there is 3 kings in the HW division

Fury for beating Klit when it mattered even with the layoff
            AJ for putting together the strongest resume since Fury went into exile
            Wilder for being the longest reigning champion and most avoided

When 2 of those 3 fight the winner is now #1 not a consensus pick but has done more then the one left out until the top 2 fight each other

Got that

Now go back to your shanty and continue trying to scam American senior citizens out of their hard earned $

Comment

fcuk off Poshua Spice

Fury beat the man before you did, and Fury did not duck Wilder like you did

I don't have a big problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... until Joshua (or one of his fangirls) starts running around saying that he is the man

and Wlad would not have ducked Wilder either

Wilder is an undefeated champ who is not ducking anyone..... and Fury is an undefeated ex-champ who is not ducking anyone..... pick whoever you want for 1/2, but BOTH rank higher than Joshua

1) Wilder/Fury
              2) Wilder/Fury
              3) Joshua

as I said.....

1) I don't have a problem with Joshua avoiding Wilder, for now..... that fight is not overdue yet, and I fully understand why they have other plans..... if Joshua could not sell 90k tickets at Wembley, he would have fought Wilder already..... but the result of your actions are 2)....

2) you simply cannot call yourself the man

give yourself an uppercut, Poshua..... for talking shht but being unwilling to back up your words with action

So bitter! Wilder's paid e-rat. Still didn't make any sense and makes me wonder how much you get for wasting your life typing ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post

good points there

but really, because of the bold, you would ne awarding him that title on a technicality

if he is unwilling to fight Wilder, and he has not faced Fury..... then its a bit of a moot point

put it this way..... if YOU must have a #1, and the ABC bodies MUST appoint a #1..... then so be it, pick who you want..... but Joshua is dreaming if he thinks he can run around calling himself the king

it doesn't work that way

I will go with either the longer-standing Wilder, who tried to fight both him and Povetkin..... or the lineal champ Fury

that is the price Joshua paid for bullshhting the fans and for trying to play Wilder instead of fighting him

Comment

good points there

but really, because of the bold, you would ne awarding him that title on a technicality

if he is unwilling to fight Wilder, and he has not faced Fury..... then its a bit of a moot point

put it this way..... if YOU must have a #1, and the ABC bodies MUST appoint a #1..... then so be it, pick who you want..... but Joshua is dreaming if he thinks he can run around calling himself the king

it doesn't work that way

I will go with either the longer-standing Wilder, who tried to fight both him and Povetkin..... or the lineal champ Fury

that is the price Joshua paid for bullshhting the fans and for trying to play Wilder instead of fighting him
                  Not Going to disagree with you

Without a true king of a division it’s all subjective and just opinions really

Like I’ve said not anAJ fan but just because he’s faced better competition overall then wilder since Fury went ghost that’s the only reason right now so yeah it is on a technicality not because he’s earned the crown

But if someone has Wilder #1 because they think AJs team convinced him not to take the Wilder fight and made him look like he has no nuts or Fury is the man because he was the one to beat the man when it actually mattered can’t really Disagree with that either

I think the thing we both agree on is whoever wins between Fury / Wilder is the new #1 no questions

Comment

a man who insists that he is the king..... is no king
                    ~ Tywin Lannister
                    Exactly..lol

Comment

nope, Klitschko was undefeated, and there were not the same questions marks over his current form/state, that there were when Joshua lined him up

btw, Klitschko did not have Fury in big trouble, like he had Joshua
                      I got a little lost there

Comment

Working...
                      X