Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya "Very Serious' About Potential Run For President

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

im inclined to agree oscar, bush, obama, trump, de la hoya..ye u fit right in there in the list of idiots and con men

Comment

I mean if Americans are willing to vote in Trump its not beyond the realms of possibility...

Comment

I think we can flatten all this clown-celebrity-prez biz by the '20 election. Obviously, Trump is a total wacko and woefully unqualified, as would be Oscar.

First, most Hispanics, which would be Oscar's base, don't vote repub. And in listening to Oscar speak, never have I heard him say anything that wasn't smarmy and boring b.s. So the only difference between Oscar and Trump is, you would add narcissistic sadist to the equation. So, no Oscar, stick with promoting boxing events.

Comment

President of what? The "secret society of the alternative use of kitchen utensils"? Surely he's already president emeritus of that club

Comment

Hes said more far fetched things before Remember when he turned 42 and was gonna fight Golovkin?

Comment

Imagine the whinging if he lost an election. The guy is still moaning about when Floyd beat him..

Comment

I'll vote for him if he dresses up for the TV debates lol.

Comment

He would get my vote.

Make Boxing great again.

Comment

Great the 1st transgender President. He has my vote!

Comment

Working...
                      X