• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
    That was mfing nuts.
    Did he really? I changed it because the fight was boring

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      OK come on Ugas time to get him out. People booing because it is one sided
      Fights like this are why I don't hate the idea of some sorta mercy rule like in kids baseball games. Not sure how you do it, but idk that ANYONE really gave a f#ck to see that whole mismatch of a fight. There is nothing gained by the loser in these fights & there isn't really anything gained by the winner outside of the W.

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        I have a feeling this is going to be a wack, boring 12 rounder
        Porter should make it interesting but I don't see eithere fighter sticking and moving so it should have a good amount of action.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
          Did he really? I changed it because the fight was boring
          Idk if it was exactly 48 punches, but he threw a hell of a bunch of punches at that cat during one specific exchange yea.

Some gif making mfer needs to gif that sh^t. Don't see that sh^t everyday thats for sure.

Comment

• Bruh just did a mean ass knee bar submission lol

Comment

• WAR Porter!!!

Comment

• Garcia used to be my boy until I paid >$200 to watch him lay an egg against Thurman.

Mr "always finds a way to win" in for an L tonight

Originally posted by siablo14 View Post
                Porter should make it interesting but I don't see eithere fighter sticking and moving so it should have a good amount of action.
                I just got a bad feeling ya know. How many other nights you see >=2 really good fights

Comment

• that mask is so gay, like a puerto rican phantom of the phagopera

Comment

• Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Fights like this are why I don't hate the idea of some sorta mercy rule like in kids baseball games. Not sure how you do it, but idk that ANYONE really gave a f#ck to see that whole mismatch of a fight. There is nothing gained by the loser in these fights & there isn't really anything gained by the winner outside of the W.
                    The ref or cornermen really should have said something

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                    Idk if it was exactly 48 punches, but he threw a hell of a bunch of punches at that cat during one specific exchange yea.

Some gif making mfer needs to gif that sh^t. Don't see that sh^t everyday thats for sure.

I tried counting, may be off by +-5 punches

Comment

• Angel looking like he bout to cry.

Comment

Working...
                      X