Comments Thread For: Shawn Porter Decisions Danny Garcia To Capture WBC Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    Nice. BoxingScene taking over.

I've never considered us to be that mainstream. Getting a shout out like that is pretty cool.
    Dude you're way out it. Everyone reads this forum, it's been quoted in several major cards, and we have had names (ironically Porter is one of them) post here.This is the boxing site, no trolling, no real competition at all.

You're killing me dude this has been discussed ad nauseam around here lol. It's common knowledge among regulars and old timers, of which I considered you lol.

Comment

I've never considered us to be that mainstream. Getting a shout out like that is pretty cool.
      its not your site you mofo. sit down you clown.

Comment

Seriously?
        Site aint safe no more, huh?

Comment

• I got Danny by KO, I feel like there's a left hand that's going to rock Porter

Comment

Roll, how are you so ignorant? So what you thought was the top boxing site?

Comment

• I don't think this will be as competitive as the Thurman fight but hoping for a good scrap & Danny loss.

Comment

• I have a feeling this is going to be a wack, boring 12 rounder

Comment

• Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
                  Went out to pick up some beers and snacks.

Glad to see I was right about having time to do so. **** really went all 12.
                  You got Four Loko Gold?

Comment

• It's Steve Wilis time!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
                      I think Ugas is very dangerous stylistically at 147 despite not getting the Stoppage. Very Technical and nasty to the body. Probably don't have the Pop for Spence Jr BUT could be Spence Jr toughest Pro fight stylistically so far because of that size and physicality
                      Ugas just won the WBC eliminator he don't have to deal with Spence anymore just wait for Garcia/Porter winner

Comment

Working...
                      X