No announcement yet.

Big Baby Miller: 5 things BS Eddie Hearn has said in a year and a half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by uppercut510 View Post
    some of what hes saying is sensible but why did he pull out vs pulev????
    For the same reason Whyte pulled out. Eddie Hearn

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
      yea. because this website is always 100% more objective than the actual source of the information being reported on, right?

listen man, i'm just on this forum for a good boxing discussion. you don't need to respond to my posts using rabbit hole tactics to try to win an argument. reply with sound stuff.
      1) you quoted me when I was talking to someone else
      2) you told me to post the article
      3) i did

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
        So povetkin isn't a big puncher?
        His knock out ratio is 70%, the same as Fury's. Do you consider Fury a big puncher?

Comment

After all that Salita will not allow Miller to fight Whyte, instead he’ll go after the Manuel Charr for the WBA ref

Miller is no different to all these other contenders. They want the big payday, but don’t want to fight anyone dangerous to get it.

I’d probably pick Miller to beat Whyte as well.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
            Hearn signed Ortiz to put him out there against scrubs to look good so he could sell the Joshua fight. Ortiz failed in a massive way.

You think Hearn wants to keep that bum Miller away from Joshua? For what reason? Joshua would smash that fatty to bits.
            Yeah I challenge anyone who thinks Hearn was keeping Ortiz away from AJ to sit through the Scott and Allen fights and say the same afterwards with a straight face.

Those fights were showcases live on sky sports, he blew it. Sorry but it’s true. Shame because it would have been a really good fight. This is a business though and you can’t afford to look like crap when you don’t sell any tickets

Comment

Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
              After all that Salita will not allow Miller to fight Whyte, instead he’ll go after the Manuel Charr for the WBA ref

Miller is no different to all these other contenders. They want the big payday, but don’t want to fight anyone dangerous to get it.

I’d probably pick Miller to beat Whyte as well.
              Yep, I saw his Youtube video. He basically said he isn't willing to go Bulgaria to fight Pulev, he want Charr (Just like Whyte), with Miller i think he just wants to jump to the Joshua payday.

Like we discussed in another thread, there is a lot of big fights that can be made at HW, Breazeale/Miller is another one or Whyte thrown in with all these names.

I really really like Miller, he might not have great power but i love his stamina and his output. I really feel he is an exciting boxer to watch, hopefully his promoter salita/Hearn would get him better fights than adamek.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                Yep, I saw his Youtube video. He basically said he isn't willing to go Bulgaria to fight Pulev, he want Charr (Just like Whyte), with Miller i think he just wants to jump to the Joshua payday.

Like we discussed in another thread, there is a lot of big fights that can be made at HW, Breazeale/Miller is another one or Whyte thrown in with all these names.

I really really like Miller, he might not have great power but i love his stamina and his output. I really feel he is an exciting boxer to watch, hopefully his promoter salita/Hearn would get him better fights than adamek.
                Yeah, Miller is surprisingly quick for someone over 300lbs. I don't see Miller signing with Hearn after the second fight though. He was told that if he beat Duphaus he would get a shot at AJ. Instead he's getting Adamek who I honestly thought retired 4 years ago.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Yeah, Miller is surprisingly quick for someone over 300lbs. I don't see Miller signing with Hearn after the second fight though. He was told that if he beat Duphaus he would get a shot at AJ. Instead he's getting Adamek who I honestly thought retired 4 years ago.
                  Yeah he is quick, very active in the ring, doesn't gas out and he throws more punches for someone of his weight. Hearn is a prick (Promoter) who has been using his golden goose as a dangling carrot for others to sign with him.

Miller as far as i know has had enough from the video that i saw of him recently. If he was going to get Joshua then he would have been in better fights by now, i would have expect him to fight someone like Parker in the UK (For Joshua casual fans) or at least booster his profile in america with better fights (For Joshua american debut), so far we haven't seen any of that.

I don't think Hearn has been impressed in the fights that Miller has been put in over the last few fights. Maybe thats why the Joshua fight isnt coming off yet....

Comment

Joshua's never had a chance to fight Miller

Martin - Champion
                    Breazeale - PBC Option
                    Molina - PBC Option
                    Klitschko
                    Takam - Mandatory
                    Parker - Unification
                    Povetkin - Mandatory

When was he supposed to fight Miller, and LOL at the people showing concern, same people would be going ****ing mental if Joshua chose to fight Miller. Miller decided he wanted the WBA Regular, and Hearn's provided the path, not Hearn's fault if Miller dont want a test outside of the champions

Comment

Originally posted by Cutthroat View Post
                      His knock out ratio is 70%, the same as Fury's. Do you consider Fury a big puncher?
                      Well that is not a statistic that can stand alone. Maybe you should add in the records of the opposition. Only 3% of Povetkin's opposition did not have a winning record. Same stat for Wilder is 23%.

Comment

Working...
                      X