Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Baby Miller: 5 things BS Eddie Hearn has said in a year and a half

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

To be fair, Hearn promised AJ to Miller if Miller looked good.

Miller's last two fights against bums? A struggle.

Comment

Didn't this guy just ***** out against fighting pulev? come to think of it who has he ever fought?He's just another entitled loudmouth who seems to think he can skip the queue automatically, what happened to the days where.u actually worked your way up for a shot, fighting people in top 10 then top 5 before u fought the top guys. Not just beating up c/d level guys and then expecting your big shot out of nowhere.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
        Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

But it's promoter 101 when you have the big cash cow to keep them away from the big punchers. Wilder, Ortiz, Miller etc are the kind of guys you would try to keep AJ away from if you're a competent promoter.
        So povetkin isn't a big puncher?

Comment

some of what hes saying is sensible but why did he pull out vs pulev????

Comment

Originally posted by DramaShow View Post
            So povetkin isn't a big puncher?
            Whether he is or isn't, he's a mandatory and needed to be fought eventually.

Is he a big puncher compared to Wilder? No, especially off the juice.

Comment

Damn Big Baby calling out his own promoter...don't see that much. I think he's calling it all right doe.

Comment

Originally posted by that g View Post
                how about you post the actual interview on for context?

hearn said he had to put on a great show and he would be right there to get his shot. again, this was all subject to the whole wilder/mandatory fight being next. but then he got silly and started spouting stuff off. he ruined his chances. everyone wants a shot at joshua. he was very near the top of the list before his antics.
                I posted the entire article as this website wrote it.

I was unaware that you had to act a certain way to get near Joshua. Makes sense though, since they did threaten to "Freeze Wilder Out"

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  I posted the entire article as this website wrote it.

I was unaware that you had to act a certain way to get near Joshua. Makes sense though, since they did threaten to "Freeze Wilder Out"
                  yea. because this website is always 100% more objective than the actual source of the information being reported on, right?

listen man, i'm just on this forum for a good boxing discussion. you don't need to respond to my posts using rabbit hole tactics to try to win an argument. reply with sound stuff.

Comment

Originally posted by WBC WBA IBF View Post
                    Maybe he would, maybe he wouldn't.

But it's promoter 101 when you have the big cash cow to keep them away from the big punchers. Wilder, Ortiz, Miller etc are the kind of guys you would try to keep AJ away from if you're a competent promoter.
                    You become more deranged by the post. It isn't maybe, it's a dead cert that he destroys Miller. As for Miller being a big puncher?? What are you actually smoking, man?

Hearn isn't keeping anyone away from Joshua. His resume is solid proof of that. But if we're talking Wilder, that clown has been moved away from every threat his whole career. When your biggest test in 40 fights is a hype-job who's old, untested, has the worst stamina ever, and has high blood pressure, then you know your career is a joke. For fight 41 he's fighting a shot Fury who isn't close to being ready but he's going on like he's in great shape and in his prime. Absolutely hideous. You and Wilder deserve each other.

Comment

Originally posted by Sid-Knee View Post
                      You become more deranged by the post. It isn't maybe, it's a dead cert that he destroys Miller. As for Miller being a big puncher?? What are you actually smoking, man?

Hearn isn't keeping anyone away from Joshua. His resume is solid proof of that. But if we're talking Wilder, that clown has been moved away from every threat his whole career. When your biggest test in 40 fights is a hype-job who's old, untested, has the worst stamina ever, and has high blood pressure, then you know your career is a joke. For fight 41 he's fighting a shot Fury who isn't close to being ready but he's going on like he's in great shape and in his prime. Absolutely hideous. You and Wilder deserve each other.
                      appreciate the fair and reasoned analysis.

Comment

Working...
                      X