Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Won't Fight Wilder, He'll Withdraw With Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eddie - "I've been bashing this fight a lot lately, Hey Dillian, Will you say something negative about this fight?"
    Whyte - "Sure thing Master!"
    Chisora - "Don't you have a fight in a couple weeks to promote, boss?"
    Eddie - "Quiet, you!"

Comment

Originally posted by Randall Cunning View Post
      The limit was on how much they were willing to pay Pulev, not Whyte, Whyte would have got PPV money. Pulev wouldnt have seen 75% of that purse bid they won either, a deal would have been done beforehand.
      That's all speculation. Let's deal with the facts which is Whyte was going to be paid more than his own promoter was willing to pay him.

Comment

The word ready is relative. Fury might not be at his best but he can still claim to be ready as he might be able to beat wilder in his current condituon.
        Fury wants wilder as.much as whtye claims he wants wilder.
        So I can't see fury pulling out

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
          Even if that was the case are you aware of how much Whyte earned for the Parker fight. It’s a no brainier really
          Tell me how much he made and how many PPV's it sold

Comment

Originally posted by Fabes88 View Post
            I agree. Fury is taking this fight to spite aj anyone can tell you he’s not ready. He’s going to end up being the man who had the winning lottery ticket and threw it away.
            Threw his lottery ticket away for 15 million pound..... I’m just bracing myself for the storm because these Americans are not going to be happy campers when Fury postpones due to an injury. I can just visualise them now with their bottom lips touching the ground and they have to admit Eddie Hearn was right all along. However I am respectful I will give you all 2 weeks grace period before I attack. I have never been one to attack a set of fans when they are down✌��

Comment

Well if he does now after these guys saying he’ll pull out it’ll look like he’s faking

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                Tell me how much he made and how many PPV's it sold
                Yes Dad , he earned well over £1 million and PPV figures were 450,000 upwards. Which for the U.K. and especially Dillian Whyte is fantastic.

I don’t think Hearn could make it a PPV event Whyte vs Pulev and definitely not from Bulgaria. A no Braineras I originally said until proven otherwise of course

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                  Eddie - "I've been bashing this fight a lot lately, Hey Dillian, Will you say something negative about this fight?"
                  Whyte - "Sure thing Master!"
                  Chisora - "Don't you have a fight in a couple weeks to promote, boss?"
                  Eddie - "Quiet, you!"
                  When is Lemieux fighting next?

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                    When is Lemieux fighting next?
                    That's your comeback? Actually?

Comment

Because of the Pulev purse, Whyte made 10x+ fighting Parker as he would against Pulev.

Comment

Working...
                      X