Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Won't Fight Wilder, He'll Withdraw With Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fight Ortiz and get a guaranteed #1 spot or let all the work go to waste?
    Or go fight Chisora

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingTech718 View Post
      Fight Ortiz and get a guaranteed #1 spot or let all the work go to waste?
      Or go fight Chisora
      He'll fight Chisora, chief support of a Khan vs Brook/Pacquiao PPV, or its own PPV if the Khan fights don't happen. He aint gunna fight Ortiz for a mandatory fight in 2 years+ time, when hes pretty much locked in to fight Joshua in April.

Comment

He can’t pull out of the fight now, I thought both camps did spend more time trying to take shots at AJ than actually seal the fight doe. It seems they were working together to “Show” Joshua more than anything else. “I would fight Wilder” “I would do what Joshua doesn’t want to do” “I would make a stand for British boxing” “I would go to Belfast and call out Fury” “ it’s easier to negotiate with Fury” etc

They were more into getting one over Joshua than actually concentrate on each other, I think Fury was the one that finally broke that with his recent comments about Wilder. Fights like this takes time to announce, so we shall see once everything is done.

Comment

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
          Just like whyte pulled out fights with pulev and ortiz.
          No not like that as those fights wernt signed so there was nothing to pull out of. Nice try though

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
            LMAO!!! Maurice Hooker is getting the biggest purse of his career because Hearns/matchroom lost the purse-bid to unknown Alex Saucedo/Toprank. And Bulgaria is the hotspot of boxing I heard, no way the UK can compete!

Kubrat already owned Dereck Chisora and Micheal Sprott btw.
            “Bulgaria is the hotspot of boxing I heard” honestly your troll game is A1 although I think my favourite troll remark of yours was when you “complained” that takam didn’t get a count after he was ktfo by chisora and needed gas and air

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              He can’t pull out of the fight now, I thought both camps did spend more time trying to take shots at AJ than actually seal the fight doe. It seems they were working together to “Show” Joshua more than anything else. “I would fight Wilder” “I would do what Joshua doesn’t want to do” “I would make a stand for British boxing” “I would go to Belfast and call out Fury” “ it’s easier to negotiate with Fury” etc

They were more into getting one over Joshua than actually concentrate on each other, I think Fury was the one that finally broke that with his recent comments about Wilder. Fights like this takes time to announce, so we shall see once everything is done.
              I agree. Fury is taking this fight to spite aj anyone can tell you he’s not ready. He’s going to end up being the man who had the winning lottery ticket and threw it away.

Comment

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                Fury is most likely to fight if Eddie etc say he won't its in his nature . Hearn knows taht if anything is salty here its Hearn mentioning how much Fury is getting paid as a guess because I suspect he is guessing way more which might get Fury thinking.
                I was thinking this. He exposed Frank Warren trying to underpay Billy Joe vs Andrade and he’s now trying to make Fury think that Frank might be underpaying him.

Hearn puts on a brave face about this fight improving any AJ fight but a Fury win eliminates any chance of a $50m fight happening next.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                  Wouldn’t you? 75% he would be getting. Who the hell is he?? Fat belly Miller also pulled out. I don’t think it’s got anything to do with they are scared. Don’t you think Parker vs Whyte was a much better match up? Not to mention Pulev is renowned for pulling out of fights. He pulled out of the Joshua fight with a week or so remaining. He can not be trusted .
                  He would've gotten $375,000 which is more than Matchroom was willing to pay him for the fight

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                    He would've gotten $375,000 which is more than Matchroom was willing to pay him for the fight
                    The limit was on how much they were willing to pay Pulev, not Whyte, Whyte would have got PPV money. Pulev wouldnt have seen 75% of that purse bid they won either, a deal would have been done beforehand.

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                      Even if that was the case are you aware of how much Whyte earned for the Parker fight. It’s a no brainier really

Comment

Working...
                      X