No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Whyte: Fury Won't Fight Wilder, He'll Withdraw With Injury

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jkp View Post
    Just like whyte pulled out fights with pulev and ortiz.
    He has been after the baddest man in the planet for 2 years. Don’t get it twisted Whyte will get hammered if they locked horns. However fighting Joshua with an injury and going after Wilder you can’t say he ducked Pulev and Ortiz if he took an equally competitive fight in Joseph Parker. The Parker fight was more money than Ortiz and Pulev combined
    Last edited by Noelanthony; 09-03-2018, 05:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
      Wouldn’t you? 75% he would be getting. Who the hell is he?? Fat belly Miller also pulled out. I don’t think it’s got anything to do with they are scared. Don’t you think Parker vs Whyte was a much better match up? Not to mention Pulev is renowned for pulling out of fights. He pulled out of the Joshua fight with a week or so remaining. He can not be trusted .
      The split was Hearns fault as he lost the bid ; truth is they lost the purse-bid on purpose -- Parker was already in the works, AND NO, I would of rather seen Kubrat smashed Shyte IN THE UK, if Hearn had any faith in Shyte.

Comment

If fury pulls out of the fight he will be called a s**touse dosser at the next horse and cart race

No way fury pulls out .... to much money on the line
        Last edited by Straightener; 09-03-2018, 06:23 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
          The split was Hearns fault as he lost the bid ; truth is they lost the purse-bid on purpose -- Parker was already in the works, AND NO, I would of rather seen Kubrat smashed Shyte IN THE UK, if Hearn had any faith in Shyte.
          You obviously are not aware monetary wise how purse bids work add up. Promoters that lose purse bids do you believe they don’t have the money or they have calculated the value of the fight? Pulev makes 75% it would be counter productive to pay over the value of the fight.

Pulev is not smashing any English Speaking heavyweight. With the exception of Charles Martin

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            You obviously are not aware monetary wise how purse bids work add up. Promoters that lose purse bids do you believe they don’t have the money or they have calculated the value of the fight? Pulev makes 75% it would be counter productive to pay over the value of the fight.

Pulev is not smashing any English Speaking heavyweight. With the exception of Charles Martin
            LMAO!!! Maurice Hooker is getting the biggest purse of his career because Hearns/matchroom lost the purse-bid to unknown Alex Saucedo/Toprank. And Bulgaria is the hotspot of boxing I heard, no way the UK can compete!

Kubrat already owned Dereck Chisora and Micheal Sprott btw.

Comment

Hearn and his cronies out in full force

Pure haters

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post
                LMAO!!! Maurice Hooker is getting the biggest purse of his career because Hearns/matchroom lost the purse-bid to unknown Alex Saucedo/Toprank. And Bulgaria is the hotspot of boxing I heard, no way the UK can compete!

Kubrat already owned Dereck Chisora and Micheal Sprott btw.
                I said English Speaking. Who told you Derick Chisora speaks English?. I’ve never heard of Michael Sprott. I’m actually impressed you even know who he was. I’m more known than he is

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
                  Hearn and his cronies out in full force

Pure haters
                  Lololololol. Who is going to pick up the pieces when this fight falls through? Who is going to face the full brunt of the Americans attack through boxingscene? You will be coming for any Brits neck and I’m just a innocent bystander but you don’t want to hear that. It will be purge season when Fury backs out. I just want you guys to appreciate I won’t lay down and just let you Lynch me . I will fire back my own missiles. You have been warned

Comment

Beetle-juice should sign to fight Ortiz

Comment

pinhead whyte has ducked the real king kong

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      Error

An error occurred.

Sorry, the page you are looking for is currently unavailable.
                      Please try again later.

If you are the system administrator of this resource then you should check the error log for details.

Faithfully yours, nginx.