Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: If I Was 28, 29 - I'd Have KO'd Mayweather's Ass!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Using Floyd’s name to hype up Ryan Garcia. The same old blueprint

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      Not in my world. His ZERO is fake. Floyd is not undefeated fighter.
      Your world is fake. Just as fake as oscar's career.

Comment

• Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
        De La Hoya is bigger boxing name, because he fought better opposition.
        Oscar lost all his big fights....LMMFAO
        Last edited by j.razor; 09-02-2018, 11:15 AM.

Comment

• Im sure he means what hes saying but he aint talking about boxing

Comment

• Yeah and if Floyd was a true WW dragged up to JMW instead of a the frame of a former SFW you wouldn’t have had a chance.
            Last edited by Raggamuffin; 09-01-2018, 01:14 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
              Against a former super featherweight, who had one fight in 3 years, coked up, clinically depressed, dressing up in women's lingerie and being blackmailed.

Oscar was done when Floyd fought him, and he still gave Floyd a tough fight, even Floyd snr had Oscar winning.

Pacquiao schooled Oscar like the shot fight he was.
              DRAIN, CHERRYPICK AND DUCK!!!

THE PACQUIAO SPECIALTY!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by mcdonalds View Post
                DRAIN, CHERRYPICK AND DUCK!!!

THE PACQUIAO SPECIALTY!!!!

Glad to see you can't refute any of my points.

Comment

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
                  I actually think Bazooka was the only fighter oscar beat in their prime & it was a close fight but I thought oscar pulled it off. Now I have to watch it again. Oscar lost to Pernell & from him not throwing any punches in the last few rounds against Tito I scored it a draw.
                  I believe that DLH's last round rally against Quartey tricked many people's mind into thinking that he won, but I'm not one of them.

I remember an American boxing magazine at the time doing a u-turn from an issue to another: at first they wrote that the decision was debatable, then published an article a month later in which they had re-scored the fight in favor of Oscar.

That was a blatant example of the boxing establishment pushing the Golden Boy. Many years later, he bought The Ring magazine and fired the ones who were not kissing his ass.

Comment

• Is he still peeved with May?

Comment

• Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
                      By what type of caliber fighters? Well depends on how you rate prime Mosley & trinidad. Prime pac & floyd. And hopkins at middleweight.
                      Point is guys here are saying like it’s a foregone conclusion that Floyd wins, even more so by KO. When all the facts don’t really point towards it at all.
                      A 34 year old barely active De la hoya managed to win 4 rounds against Floyd. Isn’t it likely he’d do better if they fought in his prime instead?
                      i don’t hate Floyd at all but as I’ve mentioned in my other comment, it sucks that he’s getting credit as if he had actually beaten them in their primes — even when they’re not when he fought them— simply because it’s likey he’ll beat them in there primes. Lol
                      You have a point but don’t you believe the Floyd that fought Oscar was not as aggressive as the Floyd 4 or 5 years earlier? It works both ways. I really only responding to the idea that Oscar would have knocked out Mayweather when there is nothing concrete to suggest that he would. I not saying categorically that Mayweather would have knocked out Oscar but I feel he definitely would have beat him on points

Comment

Working...
                      X