Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why no interest to land a Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pac’s too risky a fight. None of these young bucks want to get destroyed by a 40 yr old man

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      So making up stuff then stealing my lines. A fan. A f**king fan.

just continuing to duck the question: WHO CAN HE GET MORE MONEY FROM BESIDES PAC?

ain't stealing no lines, it's called mocking your dumb ass

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
        what are you talking about? just continuing to duck the question: WHO CAN HE GET MORE MONEY FROM BESIDES PAC?
        Ph*ggot, you don't quote me and then make up some ***** that you think sounds clever. You said I said Salka was good for Garcia. I mean, who the hell says that? You been on my d**k that long? Then you copied a line I spit at you. A f**king fan. You want me to engage in serious debate? Start over and don't come at me like some dweeb.

Comment

Ph*ggot, you don't quote me and then make up some ***** that you think sounds clever. You said I said Salka was good for Garcia. I mean, who the hell says that? You been on my d**k that long? Then you copied a line I spit at you. A f**king fan. You want me to engage in serious debate? Start over and don't come at me like some dweeb.
          answer the first part. why u jumping into the rob salsa, once again deflecting lmao

Comment

"copied a line" lordly lord, lmao, wow you get your panties in a bunch like that? lordly lord, you see how lordly lord it sounds to mock the shi* out of your danny garcia dick riding ass. you do like rob salsa, just admit it, since you won't admit your initial post about lucas, idiot

Comment

Pacquiao has too many Ls on his record even a school teacher got pac on his resume

Comment

yo dazed, WHO COULD LUCAS GET MONEY FROM NOT NAMED PAC.

sure as hell won't be danny garcia since danny garcia ducked the rematch just like he ducked the con rematch

Comment

Low pay to fight him in some obscure country. When that changes, they’ll line up.
                  "low pay", Lucas got a nice penny if you ask me. Who else could Lucas have fought for that much?

and what makes an "obscure country". What's so "obscure". Pretty ignorant thing to say wouldn't you think.

Comment

lmao daze so quick to reply when he wants (so fast that he replies to a post i can't even complete an edit to it yet), but if it's something he wants to duck, daze no where to b found lmao, lordly lord what a f**king ph*ggot dweeb.
                    Last edited by Gigantes; 09-01-2018, 12:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post
                      answer the first part. why u jumping into the rob salsa, once again deflecting lmao
                      I ain't answering a damn thing until you retract that, admit you made it up, and address me like you have a brain

Comment

Working...
                      X