No announcement yet.

Why no interest to land a Pac fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    And I certainly don't blame Manny for being afraid.

I just laugh when Manny would prefer to fight a mismatch in a foreign country with no drug testing, yet his fans get up in arms about a little rough up.
    Exactly.
    I like Manny.
    But his fans can be very one-eyed when it comes to his fights.

Comment

None of this "elite" want any part of and OLD Pac-Man... haha

Comment

Originally posted by creekrat77 View Post
        Are you kidding me? At this point what do any of these guys have to lose (excluding Spence)?
        And have to deal with Arum!?... don't forget that.

Comment

Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
          Low pay to fight him in some obscure country. When that changes, they’ll line up.
          who could lucas have gotten 5 mil to fight besides Pacquiao?

never mind you don't need to answer, i forgot this is coming from the same guy who thought Rob Salsa was good for Danny Garcia

Comment

Originally posted by Gigantes View Post

never mind you don't need to answer, i forgot this is coming from the same guy who thought Rob Salsa was good for Danny Garcia
            So we’re just going to make up stuff in hopes it’s a good zinger. Lordy Lord.

Comment

So we’re just going to make up stuff in hopes it’s a good zinger. Lordy Lord.
              who could he have gotten more money from? nice way of ducking the question

Comment

who could he have gotten more money from? nice way of ducking the question
                Not ducking anything. First addressing the BS you began with. Start again.

Comment

what bs, the first sentence was asking who could he have gotten more money from idiot, read my post. secondly i said you liked rob salsa. you backed danny's whole resume to the fullest so why wouldn't you like rob salsa. so you start again. idiot.

who could he have gotten that much bread from other than pacquiao

Comment

lmao, "first addressing the BS you began with", totally ignores first sentance

you really are dazed, Lordy Lord

Comment

lmao, "first addressing the BS you began with", totally ignores first sentance

you really are dazed, Lordy Lord
                      So making up stuff then stealing my lines. A fan. A f**king fan.

Comment

Working...
                      X