Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Their Protest of Canelo's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by j.razor View Post
    Every time? You must NOT know how wrong you are.
    I do know. You’re one ******ed fawck. You even think that sparring gloves are simply a bigger version of fighting gloves. Thanks for exposing yourself dumbarse. 😂

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
      Jesus Christ THREE PAGES OF "This message is hidden because j.razor is on your ignore list."
      lol everytime his "GGG post alert" goes off he's like.......

Comment

They have been tested in Mexico & it was okay to wear them in this fight UNTIL abel "excuse" sanchez started complaining cuz he shook....LMMFAO!

they fighting in Mexico? I thought the fight was in the USA. I can't believe I miss that.

Comment

• Sanchez is 100% correct. Untested gloves can tear during fight & give Nelo a much needed break to recover while changing out gloves.

Comment

• Canelo is a boss who will end the HBO created hype machine that is ggg!

If Canelo beats ggg by knockout and then beats mandatory challenger Mal Charlo and beat the winners of Saunders/Andrade and Jacobs/ Dev to be undisputed, he’ll end all the hate he has gotten and shut the critics up!

He has the skills and experience to beat them all but time will tell!

Can’t wait for more excuses from Team Sanchez and the ggg Pom pom brigade!

Comment

• Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
              Dude it's also the quality of the padding, the leather used, the stitching and how the laces sit on the glove. Ok then who is it that makes the gloves??? Anything is possible but the NASC said no for a reason. What reason would that be??
              You and others seem to be speaking conclusively when all of the details aren't out nor has a final ruling been made. Look, there is plenty that goes into making a good glove. However I am only speaking to the singular issue Sanchez mentioned in his interview (glove tearing) and the issue you and others bought (padding). Since I don't care who wins, I'm not concerned if Alvarez gets a legal competitive advantage. Thus my focus is on the rules and the process for applying the rules.

Comment

• Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                Jesus Christ THREE PAGES OF "This message is hidden because j.razor is on your ignore list."

I was just thinking the same thing, considered just glancing at least one response and then remembered the guy is the boxing equivalent of a pet rock. Dumb, useless, and only taking up space.

Comment

lil g lost 2 fights & you cheer for him saying he won shows the fake.

You are the Main FAKE and have been regulated to the
                  MAIN FAKE DUMBASS OF BOXINGSCENE!!

Comment

• More cheating from cheatelo alvermeat

Comment

• just more moaning from Team Whinekin and the whine-tards

Comment

Working...
                      X