Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Golovkin's Trainer Explains Their Protest of Canelo's Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damn. This is embarrassing.

First team GGG requires WBC 365 VADA enrollment.

Now they demand Canelo fight using "their" gloves.

Is Gennady Floyd Gloveweather now??

Comment

• Originally posted by KO MX View Post
      Don't call me ese, i'm not like you
      ah ok.. sorry bud.. but still king GGG giving Alvaroidz a beat down...

Comment

• Originally posted by Ake-Dawg View Post
        You and others seem to be speaking conclusively when all of the details aren't out nor has a final ruling been made. Look, there is plenty that goes into making a good glove. However I am only speaking to the singular issue Sanchez mentioned in his interview (glove tearing) and the issue you and others bought (padding). Since I don't care who wins, I'm not concerned if Alvarez gets a legal competitive advantage. Thus my focus is on the rules and the process for applying the rules.
        Ok I'm talking about the issue in general not only about the gloves tearing. Anyway they won't be worn which appears to be the case.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
          Damn. This is embarrassing.

First team GGG requires WBC 365 VADA enrollment.

Now they demand Canelo fight using "their" gloves.

Is Gennady Floyd Gloveweather now??

I have to quote myself.

These Gaynaddy fans don't want none!

Comment

• I wonder who was assigned by NSAC to approve these gloves Adelaide Bryd ha ha ha ha ha

Comment

• Originally posted by BendOver View Post
              The diva wants to use an untested brand that he is being using in training. Sounds like him
              Do you think Canelo would know what feels comfortable for him.

Comment

• Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
                If they've held together in sparring they'll hold together in an actual fight. Often if not most of the time, sparring is more intense than the actual bout anyway.
                In sparring they use big gloves, wtf are you talking about?

Comment

• Originally posted by Squ□redCircle34 View Post
                  Canelo is a boss who will end the HBO created hype machine that is ggg!

If Canelo beats ggg by knockout and then beats mandatory challenger Mal Charlo and beat the winners of Saunders/Andrade and Jacobs/ Dev to be undisputed, he’ll end all the hate he has gotten and shut the critics up!

He has the skills and experience to beat them all but time will tell!

Can’t wait for more excuses from Team Sanchez and the ggg Pom pom brigade!
                  those are big IF's, kid. More then likely incorrect too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AKAcronym View Post
                    Gloves can for damn sure change the outcome of the fight.
                    Yeah man cause the Nevada state athletic commission is going to approve lethal gloves as long as they are properly padded and weigh 10 oz there shouldn't be a problem especially if they are signed off on. Some fighters wear punchers gloves with the risk of breaking a hand some wear extra padded gloves to decrease that risk but in the end the gloves arent meant to protect a fighters head its meant to protect a fighters hand if anything it prolongs punishment which is done by the fighter hence why I said the fighters change the outcome of a fight

Comment

• Mean while back at the ranch, GGG is oblivious and training his ass off and Canelo is doing the same, this is Teams playing mind games with as much BS as they can throw out there, its funny reading everyone that's dumping on the fighters.

Comment

Working...
                      X