Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: World Boxing Super Series Reveals Cruiserweight Matchups

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: World Boxing Super Series Reveals Cruiserweight Matchups

The four matchups for the World Boxing Super Series' second cruiserweight tournament were announced Wednesday. None of the dates and sites for those four fights were revealed Wednesday. The tournament will begin sometime in October and the championship match will take place at some point next summer.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I like the look of glowacki V Vlasov, be interested to see what the odds are because i like Vlasov to win in the upset...

Comment

No fake WBA 'champions' in the tournament...

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
        I like the look of glowacki V Vlasov, be interested to see what the odds are because i like Vlasov to win in the upset...
        I agree! I like Vlasov in that one, Vlasov vs Briedis in the semi's could even be interesting. Dorticos/Masternak could be tricky as well, Masternak is a tough dude with some skills. I also don't know a ton about Fayfer, so not sure what kind of test Tabiti is really in for. Either way, I don't expect Tabiti to get past the semi's. Briedis has to be the favorite, but Vlasov is my darkhorse to win the whole thing.

Comment

Andrew 'Beast' Tabiti

Come on young-blood do it for the U.S.A!

Comment

Picking Tabiti to win the whole thing, his speed and counter punching skills could make him a dark horse!

Comment

Another one at cruiser so soon? I was hoping that Kalle was going get a light heavy tourney organised when he spoke last month about doing another ''heavier'' weight one. Oh well, I just hope he doesn't leave it too late because I want to see these fkrs forced to face each other.

Comment

Breidis, Dorticos, Vlasov, Tabiti.

I think it'll likely be Breidis vs Tabiti final.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

Come on young-blood do it for the U.S.A!
                  I hope so. It’s a shame they always put him on the shelf

Comment

Who the hell is Noel Mikaelian?

Comment

Working...
                    X