No announcement yet.

Boxrec shows fighters suspended indefinitely after their last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
    Those Boxrec suspensions are often misleading. Not sure why they even have them there.
    Very misleading, and it could damage the image of a fighter with new or casual fans who look up his name on the internet to see what he's about, and the first link that comes up is to Boxrec.

Comment

jermall is suspended from boxing because he refuses to fight real boxers. floyd is also suspended.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
        No it doesn't. I've been checking the Boxrec profiles of guys who fought in the States recently. For most of those fights, only the losers who got stopped are listed as suspended, which is understandable.

Only a few of the winners are listed as suspended too.
        Well I said almost. It’s a nothing burger

Comment

Very misleading, and it could damage the image of a fighter with new or casual fans who look up his name on the internet to see what he's about, and the first link that comes up is to Boxrec.
          What's this? An admission from the OP of being either a new or casual fan? Interesting...

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
            Man I wish you wouldn't feel so easily triggered and threatened by random people and trolls on the internet.

Kill that insecurity growing inside you.

Boxing results, trollism from idiots, you're taking that sht too seriously bro.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
              It is nothing

TBear BostonGuy please close thread
              This guy

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                What's this? An admission from the OP of being either a new or casual fan? Interesting...
                Casual or new fans might not know anything about Jermall Charlo except what they see at Boxrec, so they might assume he had done something seriously wrong to get himself suspended indefinitely.

I'm not a new or casual fan so I knew he hadn't, or I would have heard about it, which is why I started this thread.

Get it now?
                Last edited by kafkod; 08-28-2018, 06:57 AM.

Comment

Casual or new fans might not know anything about Jermall Charlo except what they see at Boxrec, so they might assume he had done something seriously wrong to get himself suspended indefinitely.

I'm not a new or casual fan so I knew he hadn't, or I would have heard about it, which is why I started this thread.

Get it now?
                  Sure buddy. Sure...

You describe what a casual or new fan would assume, but created this thread with the same assumption. Hope that helps...

Comment

Originally posted by b00g13man View Post
                    Sure buddy. Sure...

You describe what a casual or new fan would assume, but created this thread with the same assumption. Hope that helps...
                    Not so, shit for brains. Here's how I started the thread:

According to Boxrec, Jermall Charlo has been suspended indefinitely by the California State Athletic Commission.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/471634

Does anybody know what's going on, and why this hasn't been reported anywhere?

The other twin, Jermell, was recently arrested for domestic battery. So possibly he's the one who has been suspended, and Boxrec have got the pair of them confused.
                    Hope that helps, but I know it won't. You are an irredeemable idiot.

Comment

Not so, shit for brains. Here's how I started the thread:

Hope that helps, but I know it won't. You are an irredeemable idiot.
                      You assumed he'd done something, ****tard. You had no idea this was usual, ergo n00b or casual.

Comment

Working...
                      X