Boxrec shows fighters suspended indefinitely after their last fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Typical. Not surprised. These BLM thugs are always violent

Comment

I'm sure the suspension is just normal paperwork. I doubt is anything serious or it would be plastered all over the boxing forums.

Comment

Those Boxrec suspensions are often misleading. Not sure why they even have them there.

Comment

This is what happens when Haymon can't keep them active.
          Same thing is happening with Broner.

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
            According to Boxrec, Jermall Charlo has been suspended indefinitely by the California State Athletic Commission.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/471634

Does anybody know what's going on, and why this hasn't been reported anywhere?

The other twin, Jermell, was recently arrested for domestic battery. So possibly he's the one who has been suspended, and Boxrec have got the pair of them confused.
            Maybe they mixed them up....LOL

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
              oh no how will i ever cope without being able to watch charlo fight some bum again. god i hope the suspension is revoked soon.
              You've been watching lil g do it for 37 fights so what difference does it make?

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                He didn't fight here. His last fight in CA was 20 months ago.

He may have got caught juicing and swept under the rug. Who knows.
                You hoe a*s #Twinky

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Boxrec has got every second boxer suspended, it means nothing.
                  Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
                  Fukin noobs it says that for almost every fighter after a fight
                  No it doesn't. I've been checking the Boxrec profiles of guys who fought in the States recently. For most of those fights, only the losers who got stopped are listed as suspended, which is understandable.

Only a few of the winners are listed as suspended too.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    Those Boxrec suspensions are often misleading. Not sure why they even have them there.
                    It's got to be when you're about to have an upcoming fight vs coming off one.

Jeff Horn is fresh off a stoppage loss not 2.5 months out and he's not suspended, but he doesn't have another fight yet.

http://boxrec.com/en/boxer/635000

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                      No it doesn't. I've been checking the Boxrec profiles of guys who fought in the States recently. For most of those fights, only the losers who got stopped are listed as suspended, which is understandable.

Only a few of the winners are listed as suspended too.
                      It's random, nothing else.

Comment

Working...
                      X