No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jose Pedraza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
    It's more of a balance shot than anything. Lomachenko had started to dominate pretty easily and got a little over zealous. He learns though and also Linares himself is skilled and has more length than Davis. It's questionable if even Davis could get himself in that position. Lomachenko may not make that mistake again.

Boxing isn't as simple as "if fighter A could do this then fighter B would do this".
    Well, Mr. Chris, you have made some good points. Kudos!

Just before I read your post, I watched the punch clip closely, focusing on Loma, and he came in flatfooted just as he was double pumping his jab. The first jab was weak and the second Linares saw and countered. Boom! Yes, you can say it was a balance issue.

Davis is too good not to exploit that kinda slip up stuff and has destructive power in both fists.

I really wanna see this fight.

By the way, I think Cuellar is Davis' best win, a real Argentinian warrior. He was undersized but determined. Didn't go that well for him. Pedraza isn't all that. I said that even before they fought. I rate Cuellar higher as Davis' best win.
    Last edited by BoxingIsGreat; 08-26-2018, 08:30 PM.

Comment

Fat boy Davis will always hide behind his papa Floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by VG_Addict View Post
        This fight is set to happen on December 1st. Does Pedraza have a chance?
        Nothing is interesting with that fight really. Loma should be fighting Mikey if he wants that as his legacy fight.
        It wouldn’t hold much weight if Mikey gets damaged by spence already at welter.

There hasn’t been any sense of urgency to make it happen for Bob and team loma though
        I’m sure they can it they wanted to.
        (According to his fans its an easy fight as well lol)

Comment

Davis fans just like to talk about him doing something, but don't want to see it happen.
          Tell Davis to move up. Let's see how real he is.
          This guy prefers to befriend Mikey instead of actually trying to fight him. That's how real Davis is.

Comment

Originally posted by dibzvincent143 View Post
            Nothing is interesting with that fight really. Loma should be fighting Mikey if he wants that as his legacy fight.
            It wouldn’t hold much weight if Mikey gets damaged by spence already at welter.

There hasn’t been any sense of urgency to make it happen for Bob and team loma though
            I’m sure they can it they wanted to.
            (According to his fans its an easy fight as well lol)
            Why do people keep blaming Bob and Loma though?
            People act like it's only up to them. Mikey has been hard to negotiate with in the past, why aren't people blaming him a little.
            Ultimately both sides will have to work together to get the fight done. I don't know why people only like to blame one side.
            Bob has made fights with Loma that several people said wouldn't happen; on more than one occasion.

Comment

Loma fought Salido in his FIRST pro fight!

Comment

Hell naw Pedraza too slow.

Comment

Yawn. Loma will smoke him, but still show moments of weakness and vulnerability.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    Well, Mr. Chris, you have made some good points. Kudos!

Just before I read your post, I watched the punch clip closely, focusing on Loma, and he came in flatfooted just as he was double pumping his jab. The first jab was weak and the second Linares saw and countered. Boom! Yes, you can say it was a balance issue.

Davis is too good not exploit that kinda slip up stuff and has destructive power in both fists.

I really wanna see this fight.

By the way, I think Cuellar is Davis' best win, a real Mexican warrior. He was undersized but determined. Didn't go that well for him. Pedraza isn't all that. I said that even before they fought. I rate Cuellar higher as Davis' best win.
                    How? Cueller was moving up after a loss never really did anything at 126. Pedreza at least was undefeated and Davis was the underdog if i recall. Sure you could say Pedreza fought like a idiot against Davis and was just trying to walk him down but he did better than cuellar he was pushing Davis in the later rounds and Davis was gassing before the KO.

Comment

His chance is that Loma has to retire with a dislocated shoulder. If it happens again they would be foolish to let him fight through it again.

Comment

Working...
                      X