No announcement yet.

Vasyl Lomachenko vs. Jose Pedraza.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leonbus2 View Post
    Loma fought Salido in his FIRST pro fight!
    Sorry bud, but no he didn't, it was his second pro fight.

Also, his semi-pro run is always forgotten as "title challenger in second pro fight" is more marketable.

Comment

If Jose fights the best fight of his life and Loma fights the worst fight of his life then Jose has a slight chance to win. From what I have seen of both boxers I give Jose no chance. He might be a 20 to 1 betting underdog. Loma is on a much higher level than Jose. Jose looked like a great boxer against crude Beltron but fighting boxing master Loma would be a different story.

Comment

tank davis left overs....wow tank is better after all

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          tank davis left overs....wow tank is better after all
          Im pretty sure hes coming off a injury that many dont recover from. But ok.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
            Well, Mr. Chris, you have made some good points. Kudos!

Just before I read your post, I watched the punch clip closely, focusing on Loma, and he came in flatfooted just as he was double pumping his jab. The first jab was weak and the second Linares saw and countered. Boom! Yes, you can say it was a balance issue.

Davis is too good not exploit that kinda slip up stuff and has destructive power in both fists.

I really wanna see this fight.

By the way, I think Cuellar is Davis' best win, a real Mexican warrior. He was undersized but determined. Didn't go that well for him. Pedraza isn't all that. I said that even before they fought. I rate Cuellar higher as Davis' best win.
            I'm sure you can admit (like me) that if Loma's goal is to unify at 135, Loma/Pedraza is a better fight for us fans than an aged Beltran.

Comment

Lom vs Davis would be a great fight I think. It would be a pitched battle. Davis is one of the few fighters fighting today that throws a beautiful assortment of powerful combinations - something that is rare. He is fast, powerful, has fast reflexes. As to Pedraza - really like him but Lom would figure him out and win a comfortable decision or cumulative stoppage.

Comment

Well, Mr. Chris, you have made some good points. Kudos!

Just before I read your post, I watched the punch clip closely, focusing on Loma, and he came in flatfooted just as he was double pumping his jab. The first jab was weak and the second Linares saw and countered. Boom! Yes, you can say it was a balance issue.

Davis is too good not exploit that kinda slip up stuff and has destructive power in both fists.

I really wanna see this fight.

By the way, I think Cuellar is Davis' best win, a real Mexican warrior. He was undersized but determined. Didn't go that well for him. Pedraza isn't all that. I said that even before they fought. I rate Cuellar higher as Davis' best win.
                Cuellar is Argentine. Not only was he undersized he was coming off a loss and around 18 months inactivity.

Comment

Originally posted by Slyboots View Post
                  The greatest fighters to have ever walked the Earth have all pretty much been knocked down. What's your point?
                  Not just a Linares did that, but an old áss Linares. Basic intermediate Boxing tech. You're not suppossed to go down when that little of heat is on it. Just a regular everyday shot. On top of all that, Salido sonned him.

Lomo is hype. Make cats shrink 2x, but you won't jump 2x. How does anybody stand behind such a coward is beyond me.

Imagine Davis landing that with vicious intent and the follow up!
                  Tank would run through Lomo like a sheet of rice paper. That kid punches with ill intentions. He does put punches together well too.

I would consider placing a healthy wager that fight never happens. Arum and Trampler have the blueprint.

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
                    Cuellar is Argentine. Not only was he undersized he was coming off a loss and around 18 months inactivity.
                    Yes, Argentinian. Don't know why I said Mexican.

Anyways, Loma should make a short work of Pedraza. Hopefully a Davis fight is next, or sometime next year. I wanna see Gervonta tested at the highest level in a fight most will have him as a slight underdog.

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      I'm sure you can admit (like me) that if Loma's goal is to unify at 135, Loma/Pedraza is a better fight for us fans than an aged Beltran.
                      Yes, sir, I agree. I was dreading the prospect of Loma-Beltran.

Loma should be able to have a couple of comeback fights without criticism to make sure he's healed and ready for the big boys (Davis or Mikey).

Comment

Working...
                      X