Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we forgetting that in 2015 Fury tested positive for an anabolic steroid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PEDvetkin is much worse. a serial cheater that shouldn't even be licensed to box at this point. and im sure Gayj is juiced out of his mind too just not caught yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Illmatic94 View Post
      PEDvetkin is much worse. a serial cheater that shouldn't even be licensed to box at this point. and im sure Gayj is juiced out of his mind too just not caught yet.
      How is he much worse?

Comment

That was the jews contaminating his samples.

Comment

yes he did.

and some people think you can still be the lineal champion in spite of a a two year suspension, three year layoff from fighting anybody in the top 100. we call those people idiots or fanboys.

Comment

He is top 3 though, at worst top 4, Ortiz could edge him out. Who else in the division beats him?

-Pedvetkin is going on 39 and looked like **** against his last 3 opponents, even according to his own trainer he hasn't been the same since getting popped with PED's.

-Whyte barely beat Dereck Chisora FFS.

-Parker arguably lost to Fury's lesser 22 year old brother as well as Andy Ruiz, both men floating around the 10th spot.

-Pulev's only relevant win since getting crushed by Wlad has been Chisora, couldn't even put away Tony Thompson.

Comment

Yes, I had forgotten he tested positive for PED's. I only remembered he tested positive for coke and went of the rails.

Comment

Originally posted by BodiesInFlight View Post
                That was the jews contaminating his samples.
                Jewish Reptiles, you stand corrected.

Comment

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
                  Povetkin also failed 2 drug tests back to back..so many all the drug cheats are going to get a beating??
                  Povetkin failed a substance that was legal before it wasn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
                    Povetkin failed a substance that was legal before it wasn't.
                    He failed 2 tests back to back man...a cheater is a cheater

Comment

I did totally forget about it, am definitely guilty of that even though I hate drug cheaters.

Comment

Working...
                      X