Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are we forgetting that in 2015 Fury tested positive for an anabolic steroid?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Nandrolone was not found in his body, the concentration of NA metabolites was over the 2ng/ml limit, which UKAD use to prove nandrolone has been taken, which is BS any way. Why is it 5ng/ml for women and 2 for men with no scientific basis for women being allowed more?

In a study by Galan Martin et al,29 high NA concentrations in five sportspeople (4, 5, 6, 8, and 14 ng/ml) were measured. One woman in the study, who was postmenopausal, had a NA concentration of 22 ng/ml.

I need to know how much over the legal limit he was, and I'm sure UKAD would have a strong case if it was 10x or even 50x the limit that someone taking nandrolone will test.

What if it was 3ng/ml? over the 2ng/ml limit sure, but enough studies have shown athletes often go over as the matabolites are produced naturally in the body and can be affected by eating red meat and intensive training lol the whole science behind this limit is BS.
    Yes his cousin has a break out of acne conglobata and Tyson’s hair falls out and his behaviour becomes increasingly even more erratic, neither are PED cheats though even thought they had elevated levels and unexplainable amounts of nandrolone present in their tests.

It’s all a conspiracy to defraud the Fury’s part of an intergalactic multi dimensional plot orchestrated by shape shifting Jewish reptoids.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
      Yes his cousin has a break out of acne conglobata and Tyson’s hair falls out and his behaviour becomes increasingly even more erratic, neither are PED cheats though even thought they had elevated levels and unexplainable amounts of nandrolone present in their tests.

It’s all a conspiracy to defraud the Fury’s part of an intergalactic multi dimensional plot orchestrated by shape shifting Jewish reptoids.
      His cousin had an actual medical issue with his acne, and Fury goes bald just like his dad.... that's your evidence? lol

Educate yourself on elevated levels of NA metabolites, there are literally hundreds of cases of people having elevated levels that haven't been taking nandrolone. https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/5/325

Like I said, if he was just over the 2ng/ml limit that is not eveidence he has taken nandrolone, at all.

Comment

His cousin had an actual medical issue with his acne, and Fury goes bald just like his dad.... that's your evidence? lol

Educate yourself on elevated levels of NA metabolites, there are literally hundreds of cases of people having elevated levels that haven't been taking nandrolone. https://bjsm.bmj.com/content/36/5/325

Like I said, if he was just over the 2ng/ml limit that is not eveidence he has taken nandrolone, at all.
        A medical condition he didn’t have when he started boxing, watch against Cunningham Fury had hair a very thick head of hair too, Hughie on the undercard no conglobata on him fast forward 18 months after Fury and his cousin have been supposedly putting testicles in their mouth and one is riddled with a condition associated with steroid use and the other has seen his ***** shrink beyond to the point he has to sit to take a piss and he’s got zero hair all the while his behaviour has become somewhat unexplainable by his own weird standard.

We’ll choose to put it down to genetics and an ability to create unexplainable amounts of PED’s in their system though, not just one stable mate but two.

We’re done here.

Comment

Originally posted by ScottWeiland View Post
          A medical condition he didn’t have when he started boxing, watch against Cunningham Fury had hair a very thick head of hair too, Hughie on the undercard no conglobata on him fast forward 18 months after Fury and his cousin have been supposedly putting testicles in their mouth and one is riddled with a condition associated with steroid use and the other has seen his ***** shrink beyond to the point he has to sit to take a piss and he’s got zero hair all the while his behaviour has become somewhat unexplainable by his own weird standard.

We’ll choose to put it down to genetics and an ability to create unexplainable amounts of PED’s in their system though, not just one stable mate but two.

We’re done here.
          You can develop conditions in your late teens, twat lol nandrolone does not cause the symptons you are saying it does, I've researched it to no end, again, making things up.

Nandrolone can stay in your system and cause positive tests for 18 months. People that take nandrolone can go over 50x the legal limit when tested, obviously Fury was not or UKAD wouldn't be sitting on it for years would they?

They could explain it. Diet and intensive training can lead to going over the limit, eating red meat and training hard lol the result was not indicative of someone taking nandrolone, more a false positive due to other factors as explained in the link I sent you (which you probably haven't read) the limit for women is much higher at 5ng/ml.... why?

Trust me, if Fury was taking nandrolone he would have been busted many times over a long period of time.... not one elevated result which CAN be caused - and has been scientifically proven - by diet and training, supplements and many other factors.

Comment

Do we really want to live in a world where a man is tainted forever by a single moment of weakness in which he consumed, at most, one or two raw boar entrails?

Comment

You can develop conditions in your late teens, twat lol nandrolone does not cause the symptons you are saying it does, I've researched it to no end, again, making things up.

Nandrolone can stay in your system and cause positive tests for 18 months. People that take nandrolone can go over 50x the legal limit when tested, obviously Fury was not or UKAD wouldn't be sitting on it for years would they?

They could explain it. Diet and intensive training can lead to going over the limit, eating red meat and training hard lol the result was not indicative of someone taking nandrolone, more a false positive due to other factors as explained in the link I sent you (which you probably haven't read) the limit for women is much higher at 5ng/ml.... why?

Trust me, if Fury was taking nandrolone he would have been busted many times over a long period of time.... not one elevated result which CAN be caused - and has been scientifically proven - by diet and training, supplements and many other factors.
              You’re aware UKAD removed a panel member due to conflict of interest within the case.

Also Acne Conglobata can be caused by anabolic steroid abuse, I’m not providing a link because it’s common knowledge to boxing fans, you are aware nandrolone is an anabolic steroid are you not ?

Why would I trust a guy defending a guy who accepted a two year ban for an anabolic steroid ?
              Last edited by Jewish-Reptile; 08-27-2018, 03:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                Do we really want to live in a world where a man is tainted forever by a single moment of weakness in which he consumed, at most, one or two raw boar entrails?
                Or he knowingly injested anabolic steroids to gain an unfair advantage.

Comment

Nandrolone can stay in your system and cause positive tests for 18 months. People that take nandrolone can go over 50x the legal limit when tested, obviously Fury was not or UKAD wouldn't be sitting on it for years would they?.
                  UKAD sat on it because Fury engaged legal big hitters who started calculating the supposed projected earnings of a global heavyweight superstar and threatened to sue them for it. The U.K. Treasury weren't interested in forking out and told them to make the problem go away.

If fury was a shot putter with projected earnings of peanuts the case would've been sorted within a few weeks.

Comment

I didn't even know. I cared as much about the heavyweight division in 2015 as I care about figure skating.

I just lost all respect for fury.

No fighter who cheats deserves any respect, they should actually just receive lifetime bans.

Comment

Originally posted by saintpat View Post
                      Maybe not even deliberately, what if he tripped and ingested 2 raw boar entrails accidentally.

Could happen to anyone, probably a dozen times a day in busy kitchens serving raw boar entrails.

Comment

Working...
                      X