Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Billy Joe Saunders implying Fury-Wilder isn't signed yet?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Fury has a legacy win over Wlad...Joshua just beat an old guy coming off of a loss and a layoff
    No you are wrong larry....Joshua-klitschko will probably be remembered as a classic fight and one of the best Heavyweight fights that grabbed the attention of boxing fans around the world. Sometimes your legacy is not just defined from the fact IF you win but HOW you win in the mind of the fans.

Comment

Originally posted by ashadam View Post
      The truth is Wilder should not of even been fighting Fury why is he not fighting Whyte. Jumping up and down to fight a Junkie fighter on his return, claiming the guys is in good form.
      Yeah Wildher is a type of a guy who eats shyt and tells you it's chocolate.

Comment

Originally posted by DuckAdonis View Post
        No you are wrong larry....Joshua-klitschko will probably be remembered as a classic fight and one of the best Heavyweight fights that grabbed the attention of boxing fans around the world. Sometimes your legacy is not just defined from the fact IF you win but HOW you win in the mind of the fans.
        So him going life and death with a 41 year old coming off of a loss and a almost 2 year layoff is career defining??? man ya'll are really watering down greatness

Comment

We’ll see if the Chicken Chucker knows anything or if he’s just clucking.

Comment

Fury is a ***** after all, so we just never know what kind of tricks he's got up his sleeve lol. I mean I thought he should have had one more fight with someone worthwhile too, but if so he shouldn't have taken part in all this buildup for it being next. If it's true it will be horrible for Fury. I hope it's just smoke cause I want to see this fight.

Comment

Honestly man, Tyson isn't ready. Dude needs a couple more fights.

Comment

It won't happen anytime soon if at all. Fury learned a lot from signing to fight Haye and has been putting it into practice ever since continually pulling out of fights, negotiations and agreements. Constantly fighting terrible opposition.

Forget Wilder, expect a De Mori type.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                  More like the 2 British boxers are punking Wilder. He is desperate for a payday and he can't get it without Joshua or Fury. They both already have legacy wins over Wlad. Wilder has nothing.
                  Really??
                  That's how you would see it.
                  I spose your a pom hey.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    It won't happen anytime soon if at all. Fury learned a lot from signing to fight Haye and has been putting it into practice ever since continually pulling out of fights, negotiations and agreements. Constantly fighting terrible opposition.

Forget Wilder, expect a De Mori type.
                    I don't see the point in doing all this and pulling out.

Bad look and more importantly no one get's paid.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                      I don't see the point in doing all this and pulling out.

Bad look and more importantly no one get's paid.

I think he's really jealous of Joshua and absolutely detests he's getting all the shine personally. He'll go to almost any length to try upstage him.
                      I don't think money is his motivation or even the belts.

I'm probably putting 2+2 together here and getting 5 but that's what I'm making of it all. I think he's agreed purely to upstage AJ but doubt is kicking in he realises the risk in Wilder.
                      He's pulled out of fights before (Ustinov) and also verbally at least agreed to fight Tarver, Bellew, Charr and Briggs (now Wilder).
                      I'm more a Fury fan than AJ but like with Haye I just can't believe a word he says until I see him in the ring.

Comment

Working...
                      X