Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hatton: Wilder is Technically Not That Good, Fury Wins on Points

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hatton is not very good at predicting fights, brings to mind his emphatic denouments vs Floyd and Pac too, but nice Fury has so much support

Comment

So Fury's team knows that their fighter has no power to KO anyone in HW division. How long would they depend on UD? No UD with Wilder though

Comment

That's an understatement. Technically Wilder is straight trash the likes of which the heavyweight championship has arguably never seen before. He's stunningly awful at basic boxing fundamentals.

But the dude keeps winning anyway. It's really remarkable. He's the ultimate glass cannon.

Comment

Originally posted by KTFOKING View Post
          Yep. Baited him the entire way. If you extend that gif, I believe Ortiz was throwing some jabs that were missing by inches. Wilder's plan the entire time there was to hope Ortiz extends out and then he will land his counter. And once he did it was the beginning of the end for him.

Wilder actually fought a fairly disciplined fight. It's only when he has you hurt he goes all crazy. Technique goes out the way and he is just trying to kill you.

This is what I was referring to. Look at him make Ortiz miss those three jabs and then extend out with the left hand before Wilder lander his counter. Good stuff.

Comment

I agree with Hatton on this one, Wilder will be bamboozled! Fury will have him flailing around all night and pick him apart.

Comment

This is what I was referring to. Look at him make Ortiz miss those three jabs and then extend out with the left hand before Wilder lander his counter. Good stuff.
              Duuude, nice. That's good stuff. People can talk all they want. At least me and you know what's up

Comment

O snap Hatton just picked another fight to get wrong. I was rooting for Wilder but I surely am now.

Comment

What was the point of this post?

When did I imply it was his plan to almost get KOd?
                  it was sarcasm. not saying wilder has no skills, but just the thought of him as some deft tactician is just funny to me.

Comment

Originally posted by Real King Kong View Post
                    it was sarcasm. not saying wilder has no skills, but just the thought of him as some deft tactician is just funny to me.
                    Never said he was a great technician or even a tactician, but he certainly baited Ortiz and landed a skilled counter shot that change the fight.

Comment

Never said he was a great technician or even a tactician, but he certainly baited Ortiz and landed a skilled counter shot that change the fight.
                      it was a nice shot indeed...call me picky, but it would've been even nicer if he didn't almost fall down afterward. something about wilder gives the impression that everything just happens by chance in there.

the counter shot he landed on szpilka was nicer imo.

Comment

Working...
                      X