Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Called, I Answered - Not Like ****house Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
    Green K on recharge brah

Comment

Originally posted by Mrpink70 View Post
      Wilder Called? He would knowing Tyson wouldn't be fully fit after 2 fights. Eddie Hearn's reason for not calling out Tyson so soon from returning as he wanted Tyson at his best so they wouldn't be ridiculed for fighting an unfit Tyson which is logical thinking.
      I think Fury said that Eddie wanted him to sign a 3 fight deal with the first two fights against in house guys to milk him, not so he can be at his best before he fought AJ.

Do you really think Eddie wants anybody fighting AJ to be at his best so his gravy train can possibly lose?

And yeah obviously Hearn doesn’t care about being ridiculed as long as he’s getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast2strong View Post
        I think Fury said that Eddie wanted him to sign a 3 fight deal with the first two fights against in house guys to milk him, not so he can be at his best before he fought AJ.

Do you really think Eddie wants anybody fighting AJ to be at his best so his gravy train can possibly lose?

And yeah obviously Hearn doesn’t care about being ridiculed as long as he’s getting paid.
        You wouldn’t believe the stick Hearn would have got if he put Joshua in with fury after his last two fights

There would have been a public backlash for sure

I’m just hoping fury isn’t doing it for the money and trains hard to fight wilder . It’s a fun fight if fury’s head and body are in good shape for sure!

Good move by wilders team though , he wins and his stock will definitely rise even if fury isn’t 100%

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
          I love it. That’s great.

Comment

Originally posted by Cinci Champ View Post
            well if you cant tell its cause people care its a huge fight whether people want to admit it or not
            I know it's a huge fight, I'm not disputing that, I'm saying that they literally said 5 sentences to each other and there's been a thread about each one, surely one thread with everything said would suffice?

Anyway it's a trivial matter and Sunday's are usually slow on this site so whatever.

Comment

Tyson picked up the phone. Joshua demanded 50 million and then still hung up the phone on the money lol quack quack

Comment

2 things I want to remind everyone of. First Fury carried him and anyone that knows boxing knows this . He wanted to get rds in and could have got the ko if he wanted to. He wanted to shake off any rust This was nothing more than a sparring match. Secondly Sugar Ray Leonard had not fought in 3 year and had only 1 fight in 5 yrs when he came out of retirement to beat one of the greatest MW champs of all time in Hagler. So everyone needs to stop making excuses for fury saying he won’t be ready. He has lost the weight, had 2 tune up fights and besides a lot of people on this board say wilder is a bum.

Aj is on the outside looking in now and has to feel a little embarrassed. Heck Hearn as usual was in denial even saying 2 weeks ago that fury vs wilder wouldn’t happen, just like he didn’t want to believe the 50 million offer was real.

Comment

Originally posted by puroylan View Post
                  Fury is the real English man! Credit to him for having the balls to fight Wilder. AGay has no balls! Hearns has his balls. The winner of Wilder Fury should be the linear champ.
                  The winner of this fight IS the lineal champion along with holding the most respected belt, and will come into the fight riding a commercial wave, AJ might be looking at 50% if this fight does a million buys in the US.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
                    So here we have Fury saying how easy it was to make this fight with wilder. We have Lennox Lewis saying that Aj and his team clearly don't want to fight wilder. Yet we still have some delusional UK Joshua fans who refuse to see what's clear as day. Joshua doesn't want the fight.
                    Quite simple isn't it but boy they make it hard.

Comment

Originally posted by mrpink70 View Post
                      wilder called? He would knowing tyson wouldn't be fully fit after 2 fights. Eddie hearn's reason for not calling out tyson so soon from returning as he wanted tyson at his best so they wouldn't be ridiculed for fighting an unfit tyson which is logical thinking.
                      😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Comment

Working...
                      X