Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Called, I Answered - Not Like ****house Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Win or lose Fury is that dude. As an observer I remember when British culture used to have a brand of integrity beyond money that the world aspired to. Now as American conservatives have for years many defend indescent actions on the backs of dollar sign justification.

Fury’s actions are evidence that honor still lives and breathes. Give me a cokehead that knows the honorable truth over a sober guy lies and shapeshifts false realities all day.

This is going to be a great night for boxing. This is when boxing is at its best. This is because you have two champions daring to be legends. And we will watch it graciously live or on REAL television not some stupid app downgrade.

Comment

Originally posted by The Madison View Post
      yeah and its gonna look like a real smart decision when you get a mediocre payday and get knocked out cause youve rushed your comeback.
      No Tyson will be fine. The pay day will be great and win or lose the man looked to prove himself a legend!! AJ had an opportunity for a remarkabke pay day and as with his global brand marketability that pay day shrinks with every hour. Who outside of the UK is checking for AJ? This is the biggest fight in Heavyweight boxing that can happen.

Comment

Originally posted by mmamachine View Post
        Jeez new and must be slow today, this is I think the 5th article taken from the 3 minute confrontation they had in the ring.

It's like they take each sentence or statement and make an individual article for each one, plus they'll probably be repeated again in the next few weeks.
        well if you cant tell its cause people care its a huge fight whether people want to admit it or not

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post

Comment

When someone wants the fight, it is very easy to make, took them 2 days- maybe lesser than that

Comment

Watching this PPV fight on my 65” TV, not on my phone, lollllllllllllllllllllllll

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                AJoke is his real name
                I like that name AJoke, a very good one!!!!

Comment

That is because AJoke was put on house arrest by his daddy!!!

Comment

The Nigerian robot does not come out of this looking credible.

Yet he remains supremely humble.

Comment

When somebody wants a fight, he gets in the other guys face and tells him eye to eye. I'm going to KNOCK YOU TFO. Fury gots balls.

Comment

Working...
                      X