Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Called, I Answered - Not Like ****house Joshua!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Jeez new and must be slow today, this is I think the 5th article taken from the 3 minute confrontation they had in the ring.

It's like they take each sentence or statement and make an individual article for each one, plus they'll probably be repeated again in the next few weeks.

Comment

yeah and its gonna look like a real smart decision when you get a mediocre payday and get knocked out cause youve rushed your comeback.

Comment

My money would still be on s**thouse to bang fury and wilder . Wilders a good puncher , fury’s a good boxer but s**thouse has both attributes

Still happy to watch wilder and the furious one go at it though build up will be classic

Hopefully we will see miller gets smoked by Chisora/Whyte soon too

Comment

The truth is A.J. walked away from $80 m minimum two fight deal with Wilder to fight forty year old Povetkin for far less.

Well done Tyson for stepping up to the plate and showing the world how easy it is to make these fights .....if you want to!

Comment

You have to give Tyson Fury credit. He's certainly not a pussy like Gay J.

Comment

AJ the duck 😂😂😂😂

Fück Hearn
              #TeamCasual #TeamDuck

Comment

Originally posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
                BWaHaahaHA!

Comment

Fury is the real English man! Credit to him for having the balls to fight Wilder. AGay has no balls! Hearns has his balls. The winner of Wilder Fury should be the linear champ.

Comment

You're actually going to censore the word s h i t on a boxing forum? Even when it's a direct quote? Snowflakes.

Comment

Wilder Called? He would knowing Tyson wouldn't be fully fit after 2 fights. Eddie Hearn's reason for not calling out Tyson so soon from returning as he wanted Tyson at his best so they wouldn't be ridiculed for fighting an unfit Tyson which is logical thinking.

Comment

Working...
                      X