Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Old News, Fury is True Champion in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ukbox View Post
    Wilder's stock continues to rise. He's getting good press in the uk for being so natural & warm with the kid in the wheelchair.
    I've seen this mentioned a few places, but haven't seen anything. What's the story about the kid in the wheelchair?

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
      Tyson should "wait and build up his record to get the
      Joshua fight"? Wait for what? Beating Wilder for the WBC
      title would put Fury in position to call-out Joshua. It would
      also earn Fury more respect than beating Hearn's second
      tier fighters like Whyte & Chisora. Nobody is waiting for
      Joshua anymore. The world realizes what he's all about.
      Joshua could have made a lot more than Fury will for
      fighting Wilder, but Joshua only wanted to play games.
      I've said all along that I am not impressed or ever have with Fury. Paul Magno sums it up better than I could have, and I agree 100%;

"Honestly, I’ve never been high on Fury or his abilities. I think he slopped his way to a win over Wladimir Klitschko, not so much because of his own prowess, but because he had the size and backward-minded game plan to perfectly exploit an always-cautious Klitschko. Wlad simply froze, mentally, at having to push himself, extend himself to risk counters by pursuing Fury, so he got pecked to a loss.

IMO, Fury has always been more provocateur than elite-level fighter. He’s alright, and his size and length make him a tough stylistic challenge, but he’s not a great boxer by any stretch of the imagination.

I think Wilder and Joshua, two big, strong, bangers, beat him pretty decisively."

I'm thinking Hearn is upset because Wilder is getting to Fury before AJ could. AJ vs Povetkin may be a good fight, but I was not impressed with Pov's win over Price. Either UD by AJ or a Takam-like early stoppage late.

Comment

The only thing Joshua will be remembered for in history is not that he held four belts but how he was scared to fight wilder

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
          What fight ?

Fury is fighting another dafty which he is guaranteed to win then a two fight deal with wilder ?

Wilder and fury shouting their heads off trying to get hype . It’s not rocket science to see what’s going on.

Garcia isn’t fighting Spence either I don’t know why you Americans like this whole fake hype s**t . Grown up watching rick flair and the ultimate warrior I guess

I get hyped when fighters sign fights not clown casuals

So stop talking and put your money where your mouth is. SO YOU say Mikey Garcia is just talking and not fighting Spence next right??

If you believe that let's bet a $1,000.00? All of your points and your Boxingscene account that fight happens next??? DO you believe that bull shyt you say??

Unlike pussie ass aj Mikey Garcia and Fury have nuts to face the best. aj is a straight bytch holding Fury's belts hostage but scared like a pussie to face Wilder. But back on topic.

Stop talking shyt and put your money where your mouth is. DO you want to put a $1,000.00 and your account on the line to see if Garcia fights Spence NEXT??

If not shut your scary ass up and stop trying to put other greats next to pussie ass aj like they will do the hoe shyt he did. Checkmate

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
            Tyson should "wait and build up his record to get the
            Joshua fight"? Wait for what? Beating Wilder for the WBC
            title would put Fury in position to call-out Joshua. It would
            also earn Fury more respect than beating Hearn's second
            tier fighters like Whyte & Chisora. Nobody is waiting for
            Joshua anymore. The world realizes what he's all about.
            Joshua could have made a lot more than Fury will for
            fighting Wilder, but Joshua only wanted to play games.
            Joshua will fight wilder at some point million per cent and probably fury too there all young enough aj should of signed the contract for 50 million I agree but still wilder was fighting can drivers at 21 fights Joshua come along way the little time but that fight will get made before the end of 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
              So stop talking and put your money where your mouth is. SO YOU say Mikey Garcia is just talking and not fighting Spence next right??

If you believe that let's bet a $1,000.00? All of your points and your Boxingscene account that fight happens next??? DO you believe that bull shyt you say??

Unlike pussie ass aj Mikey Garcia and Fury have nuts to face the best. aj is a straight bytch holding Fury's belts hostage but scared like a pussie to face Wilder. But back on topic.

Stop talking shyt and put your money where your mouth is. DO you want to put a $1,000.00 and your account on the line to see if Garcia fights Spence NEXT??

If not shut your scary ass up and stop trying to put other greats next to pussie ass aj like they will do the hoe shyt he did. Checkmate
              I don’t think it happens next no

You can have my points if it does happen . Not a clue how to send them though if it does come off you can have my internet points

I haven’t got a clue how those points even got there ha

Comment

Anyway Chill your beans rain man

Don’t go acting like you have money to bet either big chief

Comment

I don’t think it happens next no

You can have my points if it does happen . Not a clue how to send them though if it does come off you can have my internet points

I haven’t got a clue how those points even got there ha
                  I want your money and the account. The points or the least of what I want. Let's put a $1,000 on hold via PayPal. And both of our accounts on the line.

Do you want that bet? I do

Comment

Anyway Chill your beans rain man

Don’t go acting like you have money to bet either big chief
                    If I don't take the bet and find out. If not shut up and sit in the corner.

Comment

I want your money and the account. The points or the least of what I want. Let's put a $1,000 on hold via PayPal. And both of our accounts on the line.

Do you want that bet? I do
                      Your having nothing weasel

I wouldn’t give you £6 bellend . I’ve been on this site for years I’m not gonna delete it because of some autistic prick getting Leary haha

I’m off to bed have a good one

Comment

Working...
                      X