Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Old News, Fury is True Champion in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
    Through all of this, AJ is still getting tons of publicity from these guys.

I wouldnt be shocked if Fury wins, Calls out AJ and tells Wilder to f uck off and wants fo make it a domestic affair and basically used him for more promotion.

It’s Fury. I wouldnt put anything past him

It’d be hilarious but I’d feel for Wilder

AJ is getting a lot of publicity through this, yes, but none of it good.

If Wilder can't beat Fury I will be shocked. I've never thought Fury was much good in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Butch.McRae View Post
      Lol this is true. I saw an interview a few days ago where Eddie was talking about Wilder for like 10 minutes in an empty arena. He wants to sign Wilder badly.
      And you know at the end of the day there’s nothing wrong with a little professional competition. Makes things interesting

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
        AJ is getting a lot of publicity through this, yes, but none of it good.

If Wilder can't beat Fury I will be shocked. I've never thought Fury was much good in the first place.
        Joshua has a good fight lined up and everyone wants to see it even more because all the talking from Wilder/Fury.

The best publicity you can have in boxing is being called out when youre the cash cow.

This doesn't hurt Joshua at all. Steroids didnt even hurt Canelo.

Think Wilder is hurting Joshua? Lmao

Comment

AJuice will now be the C Side

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            Joshua has a good fight lined up and everyone wants to see it even more because all the talking from Wilder/Fury.

The best publicity you can have in boxing is being called out when youre the cash cow.

This doesn't hurt Joshua at all. Steroids didnt even hurt Canelo.

Think Wilder is hurting Joshua? Lmao

Canelo's reputation did take a hit from getting caught with PEDS.

Joshua's reputation took a hit for turning down a guaranteed $80 million, even if he lost the fight.

Loyal fans will be loyal no matter what, but most fans are fickle.

Comment

AJ & Eddie in for a rude awakening when Povekin puts AJ to sleep with his robot teddy bear!

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
                Fury and Wilder can't go an hour it seems without mentioning Joshua. Aj is "old news" doe.

I mean aj is holding the belts hostage acting like a straight bytch to fight. Once his pussie ass fights Wilder or gives them belts up people will talk about his pussie ass!

The thing is he might not be that much pussie. Hearn sure is making him look like a bytch though.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
                  He’s already signed to fight povetkin so why are the chuckle brothers mentioning him every interview ? Bitter Kent’s
                  To build up the fight chump. Doesn't Fury have a fight signed, and ready for Saturday? Isn't he talking about the Wilder fight?

Didn't Mikey Garcia keep stating how much he wanted the Spence fight while the Easter jr fight was signed?
                  When people want to fight the best and make it known they don't come up with bytch made pussie excuses. aj hoe ass did so he is getting called out and treated like the pussie she is acting like.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                    Canelo's reputation did take a hit from getting caught with PEDS.

Joshua's reputation took a hit for turning down a guaranteed $80 million, even if he lost the fight.

Loyal fans will be loyal no matter what, but most fans are fickle.

I dunno man.

I havent heard anyone complain about Canelo’s roids outside this forum. We know better than the average fan.

And only Wilder fans who arent AJ fans know that AJ was never conceding home town advantage for any amount of money.

Think Canelo would fight in Kazhakstan for 100mil? Yeah right.

Aj doesnt need to take deals from Wilder. He’ll be aight.

I’m a fan of both and wish the gypsy king upsets all these grand plans and sparks em blth but I’m not holdin my breath.

We got one guy turning down lots of money in AJ and the other one with no leverage trying to get the star to make deals.

What a world we live in. F uckin’ twilight zone reasoning

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet_Science2 View Post
                      To build up the fight chump. Doesn't Fury have a fight signed, and ready for Saturday? Isn't he talking about the Wilder fight?

Didn't Mikey Garcia keep stating how much he wanted the Spence fight while the Easter jr fight was signed?
                      When people want to fight the best and make it known they don't come up with bytch made pussie excuses. aj hoe ass did so he is getting called out and treated like the pussie she is acting like.
                      What fight ?

Fury is fighting another dafty which he is guaranteed to win then a two fight deal with wilder ?

Wilder and fury shouting their heads off trying to get hype . It’s not rocket science to see what’s going on.

Garcia isn’t fighting Spence either I don’t know why you Americans like this whole fake hype s**t . Grown up watching rick flair and the ultimate warrior I guess

I get hyped when fighters sign fights not clown casuals

Comment

Working...
                      X