Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder: Joshua is Old News, Fury is True Champion in The UK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another deluded wilder statement fury is washed up looking for a few million to call it quits as fast as possible couldn't wait and build up his record to get the Joshua fight and probably quadruple the money he's so desperate for

Comment

Originally posted by Sickmerch1990 View Post
      Another deluded wilder statement fury is washed up looking for a few million to call it quits as fast as possible couldn't wait and build up his record to get the Joshua fight and probably quadruple the money he's so desperate for
      Tyson should "wait and build up his record to get the
      Joshua fight"? Wait for what? Beating Wilder for the WBC
      title would put Fury in position to call-out Joshua. It would
      also earn Fury more respect than beating Hearn's second
      tier fighters like Whyte & Chisora. Nobody is waiting for
      Joshua anymore. The world realizes what he's all about.
      Joshua could have made a lot more than Fury will for
      fighting Wilder, but Joshua only wanted to play games.

Comment

they gotta stop mentioning AJ, AJ may want the fight but his team don't.

Comment

Originally posted by Lemonhead_Jeff View Post
          Tyson should "wait and build up his record to get the
          Joshua fight"? Wait for what? Beating Wilder for the WBC
          title would put Fury in position to call-out Joshua. It would
          also earn Fury more respect than beating Hearn's second
          tier fighters like Whyte & Chisora. Nobody is waiting for
          Joshua anymore. The world realizes what he's all about.
          Joshua could have made a lot more than Fury will for
          fighting Wilder, but Joshua only wanted to play games.
          Stop speaking truth. This forum can’t handle it. They are cheerleaders like they are on a payroll...they aren’t. They just don’t have a life.

Comment

Originally posted by Straightener View Post
            What fight ?

Fury is fighting another dafty which he is guaranteed to win then a two fight deal with wilder ?

Wilder and fury shouting their heads off trying to get hype . It’s not rocket science to see what’s going on.

Garcia isn’t fighting Spence either I don’t know why you Americans like this whole fake hype s**t . Grown up watching rick flair and the ultimate warrior I guess

I get hyped when fighters sign fights not clown casuals
            Povetkin popped when Wilder was headed to Russia to fight him. Then went life and death vs David Prices corpse. Fury dominated Klitschko while Povetkins roided ass got embarrassed by the same guy. But I guess him, Parker and Takam are monsters compared to Ortiz and Fury 🤣

Comment

Love Hearn, but fun seeing him getting the squeeze out of the main picture. You can hold the majority of the belts and still not be in the best fights. Now the “coincidental” wbo mandatory being made keeping Wilder away from Joshua for a minimum of another 6 months. I’m a Joshua fan and this is all bonkers.

Comment

Originally posted by McDonough View Post
                Go do one wetwipe? What does that even mean? Did you drop out in 7th grade or something?

When I see someone sucking a dick, I call it out. Maybe it's time to stop.

donut be quiet

Comment

This fight won't happen Tyson fury will be just like his cousin Joshua to scared to fight wilder

Comment

Originally posted by FaustoGeraci View Post
                    Povetkin popped when Wilder was headed to Russia to fight him. Then went life and death vs David Prices corpse. Fury dominated Klitschko while Povetkins roided ass got embarrassed by the same guy. But I guess him, Parker and Takam are monsters compared to Ortiz and Fury 🤣
                    We still don’t know how good fury is gonna be yet to see how much he has left

Ortiz and fury do have a lot in common though both pretty inactive facing guys ranked 60+ and getting a wilder fight

Getting red K for answering you clowns back on here is getting annoying . Like the Pacquiao fans back in the day

Comment

All this guy can talk about is Joshua.
                      It's as if it's some sort of medal or something.
                      I don't even know why failing to make the fight happen is something to brag about.
                      He's the effing B-side for *** sake.
                      All he and his team did in the negotiation was to engage in a pissing contest.

Comment

Working...
                      X