No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Have To Raise My Game To Win a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pusnuts View Post
    Do deep squats u big numpty , will make him stronger and more explosive and even springier, has to go deep though, work on ankle flexibility
    Hate them. F#ucked my knees up for life because of that exercise. Fu#ck that exercise just gives you a female’s booty anyway. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
      Someone said the build up to a wilder/fury fight was gonna be good. Its not. Its boring the sh i t outta me. All this fat clown does is talk and talk. Sick of it.
      I agree but when the fight between him and Wilder is locked in then the talking can begin. When he is fighting fighters like Sefer and he is talking about knocking out the heavyweight champions you just think “ give it a rest” but when he has signed on the dotted line to face these champions he has the right to talk as much as he wants. At the very least you will be eager to see his big mouth hit the canvas. Both Fighters Wilder and Fury love the sound of their own voice so I think the build up will be amusing because one of them at the post press conference will be silent. That will be worth the wait for me

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
        i very much doubt he does..the old fury would walk through wilder of AJ now it might just be highly competitive
        The old fury walks through who? He has never walked through any fighter in his life. Even Klitschko the best win of his career he was playing dodgeball in that ring. Maybe say The old Fury will stay out of harms way in the ring. With a suspect Chin especially as a heavyweight you are not walking through anything . He knew not to walk through Steve Cunningham

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
          Yes, for all his smack talking Fury just strikes me as emotionally fragile.

That is a massive weight loss and, although achievable given how grossly overweight Fury was, I can understand the suspicion especially as drug testing in the UK is a joke.
          Doesn't everyone fighting for a title and in the top 15 have to enroll in WBC's clean boxing program? I would assume that includes Fury once the fight is signed.

I often wonder if that is part of the reason why AJ and Hearn didn't want the unification fight this year. Need more time to clean up? Just a thought.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            The old fury walks through who? He has never walked through any fighter in his life. Even Klitschko the best win of his career he was playing dodgeball in that ring. Maybe say The old Fury will stay out of harms way in the ring. With a suspect Chin especially as a heavyweight you are not walking through anything . He knew not to walk through Steve Cunningham
            he played with cunningham and once he got put on his ass he got up and knocked the **** out of him. He may not look pretty but furys size and speed is a handful for anyone. its ok for mayweather to dance around not getting hit but when its fury its a different matter. facts are he played with a guy who was supposedly unbeatable, wlad used a simple one two to break down all his opponents over a decade without breaking a sweat yet he couldnt lay a glove on fury??
            explain that so...

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
              Fury seems to just want the biggest payday as quickly as possible.

It may just be an act, or the way he genuinely is, but he comes across as if he is still struggling mentally.
              That's not saying much. I'm sure every active boxer out there, aside from Joshua, would want the biggest payday as quickly as possible. I think you're wrong about him struggling mentally. There's no doubt that he is wired differently, but that's what gives him his colorful personality. Fury has tons of motivation right now, and you can see it by how hard he has worked.

Comment

People say wilder hits harder than Cunningham so fury won't see final bell?
                Well wlad hits harder than Cunningham and fury not only saw final bell he didn't go down and win in germany.
                Maybe fury was reckless against Cunningham which he won't be v wilder

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  People say wilder hits harder than Cunningham so fury won't see final bell?
                  Well wlad hits harder than Cunningham and fury not only saw final bell he didn't go down and win in germany.
                  Maybe fury was reckless against Cunningham which he won't be v wilder

Another thing that won't happen vs Wilder is the way Fury ended the Cunningham fight. He was so much taller he held his forearm over Cunningham's eyes and delivered a blow Cunningham couldn't see coming. He would have won anyway, but borderline dirty, like holding and hitting.

Comment

The way I see it Fury finished Cunningham like a dad ko'ing his son for being disrespectful by knocking him down

Comment

Originally posted by allen23 View Post
                      he played with cunningham and once he got put on his ass he got up and knocked the **** out of him. He may not look pretty but furys size and speed is a handful for anyone. its ok for mayweather to dance around not getting hit but when its fury its a different matter. facts are he played with a guy who was supposedly unbeatable, wlad used a simple one two to break down all his opponents over a decade without breaking a sweat yet he couldnt lay a glove on fury??
                      explain that so...
                      Hey Mayweather was my favourite fighter but he never walked through his opponents in his later years. His Conor McGregor performance is a typical example of walking through an opponent. He took whatever McGregor had throw and steamrolled forward. GGG also. He walks through his opponents.

Tyson made Klitschko look amateurish but he didn’t walk through Klitschko. You have heard of the term walking through punches in order to get yours off? Tyson and Mayweather don’t fight like that. I rate Tyson’s skillset but because of his lack of power and dubious chin he can not adopt the tactic of walking through any fighter unless they don’t propose a threat. That was the only point I was making. I love his style hit and not get hit but if you talk about walking through an opponent I think of Errol Spence not Tyson Fury

Comment

Working...
                      X