No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury: I Have To Raise My Game To Win a World Title

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
    Wilder & Aj are bums according to Fury so why would he need to raise his game... The man knows Wilder is going to end him.
    i very much doubt he does..the old fury would walk through wilder of AJ now it might just be highly competitive

Comment

Wilder & Aj are bums according to Fury so why would he need to raise his game... The man knows Wilder is going to end him.
      Fury seems to just want the biggest payday as quickly as possible.

It may just be an act, or the way he genuinely is, but he comes across as if he is still struggling mentally.

Comment

Originally posted by tokon View Post
        Fury seems to just want the biggest payday as quickly as possible.

It may just be an act, or the way he genuinely is, but he comes across as if he is still struggling mentally.
        That's the thing about mental illness, it never truly leaves an individual.. you can suppress it with therapy or medication but it will always be there.

I also believe his massive weight loss as suspicious, you'd expect a little bit of excess skin given the amount he's lost. Has he had liposuction on the sly? Also the timescale in which he has lost it is nothing short of remarkable. - Has he had help through the use of Clen? - He's admitted he doesn't eat clean so it's not a combination of a perfect diet and training... Even with those two things 10 stone in little over 6 months is crazy.

Comment

Beyontay Wildher must be scared out of his mind coming ringside for Fury's fight

Comment

Originally posted by Pennsauken1 View Post
            Joshua hasn’t beaten anyone since the Klitschko fight for him to be considered number one in the heavyweight division. Apart from his victory over 41-year-old Wladimir, Joshua’s wins have come against Carlos Takam, Dillian Whyte [injured], Eric Molina, Dominic Breazeale and Joseph Parker. Those aren’t good enough heavyweights for Joshua to be seen as the best fighter in the division.
            That's only true if you consider that another fighter in the division has a substantially better resume.

I find the AJ fangirls as annoying as anyone else, but Wilder's resume is significantly worse (and before the Fury fight he was rumoured to be fighting Breazeale who is on your list of weak names)
            Ortiz's recent competition has been awful
            Parker's has been awful apart from guys he's lost to.
            Povetkin's hasn't been good either

Comment

That's the thing about mental illness, it never truly leaves an individual.. you can suppress it with therapy or medication but it will always be there.

I also believe his massive weight loss as suspicious, you'd expect a little bit of excess skin given the amount he's lost. Has he had liposuction on the sly? Also the timescale in which he has lost it is nothing short of remarkable. - Has he had help through the use of Clen? - He's admitted he doesn't eat clean so it's not a combination of a perfect diet and training... Even with those two things 10 stone in little over 6 months is crazy.
              Yes, for all his smack talking Fury just strikes me as emotionally fragile.

That is a massive weight loss and, although achievable given how grossly overweight Fury was, I can understand the suspicion especially as drug testing in the UK is a joke.

Comment

when birdlegs was asked how he plans on beating the GYPSY KING his response "i'm gonna windmill him "

Comment

Originally posted by Boksfan View Post
                  Beyontay Wildher must be scared out of his mind coming ringside for Fury's fight
                  Would be so funny if Whyte bought a front row ticket to be next to/near Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by Jax teller View Post
                    Would be so funny if Whyte bought a front row ticket to be next to/near Wilder.
                    If he did Beyontay is buying ticket back to Alabama Friday afternoon

Comment

And I thought he doesn't care about the belts anymore?
                      Well, at least yesterday he didn't.

Comment

Working...
                      X