Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So long for the hearn fans and their main excuse

Comment

Originally posted by Genghis Khan View Post
      Hahaha yes yes tyson! The real mack is back. Super tall super ***y super skilled and ready to knock out paintuna or pancetta something this weekend and then David price & ten of his plumber friends
      hahahahahaha pancetta

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
        Give me a address punk! And I might just pop up like a jack in tbe box. Fury is a good fighter but no power to get Wilders respect.. Wilder will walk thru those pity pat punches and put furys big friendly fat giant looking ass to sleep. with the Infinity Gauntlet!
        Hahahahahah.....Wladimir Klitschko, who is stronger than Deontay couldn't walk through Fury. How will chicken legs do it? Look here, Deontey moves only in straight lines, and once he comes straight forward to Fury in that fashion, he will be eating hooks and jabs all day. I doubt you have done boxing bro....I have and I do it for fitness even at 42 years old. I know what makes boxers win in boxing - - - Its precision, speed, good movement and IQ. Fury has more of that than Wilder and Joshua. Mark my words.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
          Barring Stiverne 2 Wilder has looked awful early on in every one of his fights, you're dreaming if you think he walks through or figures out Fury that early.
          100% agreed. Szpilka looked like Ali in the early rounds.

Might be seeing some of this too

via Gfycat

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
            Hahahahahah.....Wladimir Klitschko, who is stronger than Deontay couldn't walk through Fury. How will chicken legs do it?
            To be fair, as Roy Jones said, Grabomir got too comfortable clinching after relying on it so much. In the face off for the rematch he basically admitted he threw the fight "I chose to lose...". He could and should have beaten Tyson Fury.

Comment

Originally posted by pillowfists98 View Post
              Tyson Fury is probably the most obvious Clenbuterol user in boxing. We're supposed to believe that his lazy ass apparently lost almost 150 pounds naturally in one year, and he wasn't being tested for most of that period because he didn't have a license or a fight scheduled.
              casuals think peds only make u buff like he-man lmao

Comment

Originally posted by EMOBCBG View Post
                Hahahahahah.....Wladimir Klitschko, who is stronger than Deontay couldn't walk through Fury. How will chicken legs do it? Look here, Deontey moves only in straight lines, and once he comes straight forward to Fury in that fashion, he will be eating hooks and jabs all day. I doubt you have done boxing bro....I have and I do it for fitness even at 42 years old. I know what makes boxers win in boxing - - - Its precision, speed, good movement and IQ. Fury has more of that than Wilder and Joshua. Mark my words.
                Yah.. im a fighter.. army infantry!.. I understand that Deontay’s power once landed negates everything fury does well. His boxing skills wont wake his ass up when he's put to sleep. Wilder is the best boxer. Not textbook.. but that's why fury can't train for Wilder.

Comment

Originally posted by KidDinamita View Post
                  hahahahahaha pancetta
                  Love to eat pancetta lol

Comment

Originally posted by 5000boxing View Post
                    Yah.. im a fighter.. army infantry!.. I understand that Deontay’s power once landed negates everything fury does well. His boxing skills wont wake his ass up when he's put to sleep. Wilder is the best boxer. Not textbook.. but that's why fury can't train for Wilder.
                    Wilder is a sloppy windmiller

all he has is stamina, reach and a strong right hand

hes not a good boxer

Comment

I'm honestly surprised.

Comment

Working...
                      X